The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..37~38~39 [Next]
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Thanks for the update, Prof BC...and actually happy for a March (or later) release for PotO, as I have budgeted out some other things up to March. Also just need to continue working on mastery of a few chosen pieces of all of the many, many 2013 -2014 purchases that I have already!
Carry on...in peace!
Smile Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
There is news over on the dedicated Dopps chat room for members (public announcement at a *slightly* later date).

Cheers,
BC
Phasmologist
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Could this be my chance to jump on board, I wonder hmmmmm
Uninvited
View Profile
New user
Chicago
64 Posts

Profile of Uninvited
I look forward to boarding this ghost ship myself! Anxiously awaiting word from the mailing list for when Ph.o.t.O will release!
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
There's a mailing list?
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Lebanon Circle has a mailing list. That's probably the best place to get news on Doppelganger releases (outside of the owners' forum)
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Special Ph.o.t.O. announcement on the Dopps forum for owners.

The official release of the next Doppelganger, The Phantom of the Opera, will be one week from today on Saturday, 27 June.

BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just secured my #21 ! Smile
Can't wait to see this one & the workings added to this.

Again thank you for all you have done, do & will do for us Prof - you are GREATLY appreciated !!

Merlin
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
How do I join the forums please?
Yours,

Ivan
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Jun 20, 2015, niva wrote:
How do I join the forums please?

TH1 runs it and can be reached at www.TheHauntedLibrary.info or else http://doppsforum.proboards.com/

It is a matter of requesting entrance of the Librarian and receiving the pass code.

Well worth joining as there are many MANY ideas generated there with some extraordinary contributions from some genuinely fine magic thinkers (in fact, Perkins' wonderful ENOCH began life over on the Dopps forum, a fact that makes me enormously proud).

Come join us!

BC
Phasmologist
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Yes, there will be an updated performance manual with Ph.o.t.O. but I still need to write it. It will add the features of Ph.o.t.O. However, I neglected to inform Dan of the fact, so you may well receive a duplicate of the Christmas Carol edition of the performance manual at first. Please be patient; the new manual will be posted as soon as I can get to it for the updates.

BC
Phasmologist
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
The next Doppelganger release officially launches today:
http://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collectio......he-opera

Preordering has now concluded, and although most of the books are now gone there is still stock available. Many thanks to the Dopps community for making this newest addition to the library another success.

Dopps members, I have left a (rather lengthy and detailed) posting for you about this release over on the Dopps forum board. I hope to see you there!

My best to you,
BC
Phasmologist
enteny wega
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of enteny wega
It's my first book (Ph.o.t.O.) of the Dopps series. How do I get the manual? Also needed for registration Dopps forum.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Dan at Lebanon will forward you a manual as soon as he's back from Glastonbury. Bear in mind that the updated manual with specific Ph.o.t.O. information is still being written and will be forwarded to all owners in the fullness of time.

With heartfelt thanks,
BC
Phasmologist
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Enteny... welcome to Dopps. These Books are crazy man!! Still not exactly sure how the Profs pulls the whole thing off.
Yours,

Ivan
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2670 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
#11 just arrived in Queens!

Smile

My first impression is that Ph.o.t.O may be the finest Dopps volume yet.
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
167 Posts

Profile of spindoc
#22 has found its home in Florida!
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Wow, that was quick. Congrats!
Aurum
View Profile
New user
Wiltshire, UK
75 Posts

Profile of Aurum
That is speedy! I guess it's going to be a few more days before they reach the UK.

It's my birthday next week... Here's hoping for a nice parcel, wrapped in brown paper. Smile
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Was very happy to hear the doorbell ring and find a package from both the Prof and Alchemy Moon. It's a good day for bizarre magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Prof BC - Doppleganger - all you need to know and more.... (540 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..37~38~39 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL