The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Mental epic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

majik_1
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of majik_1
Are there any plans for building your own mental epic board, or should I just buy one?

thanks
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I've not seen plans, but I'm not saying they don't exist somewhere. If you are any good at building, maybe you can buy a cheap one, then use that as your 3-D plans to make a better one.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Professor Spellbinder's "Whiteboard Citation for Mentalists" is based on Grant's streamlined version of Hen Fetsch's Mental Epic, shrinking the board to half its size and using one side for the predictions and the other side for the events. Plans for building (as well as photos of construction) are in the e-Book in the Mini-Mysteries Book 2 section of The Magic Nook.

My "Mental Epilogue Chalk Board/White Board" is in Book 1 of my Hardboard and Duct Tape Magic, but it is NOT built the same as the standard Hen Fetsch Mental Epic Board.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Hers is a cheap one by Loftu Novelty.

http://www.tricksupply.com/product-p/lf-0052.htm
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
The one from Loftus is Grant's original "Citation" which Hen Fetsch used as the model for his "Mental Epic." If you decide to get it, you might still want to check out Spellbinder's "Whiteboard Citation for Mentalists" because it shows how to perform the Grant original without any force required.
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Bill,

I'm glad it's a cheap one. If memory serves me,it looks like the one(the type) used by Harry B. Jr.
Wich I personally retain it to be the most innocent looking. I got mine from the Fun House Lou walston at the time of the Yogi mart. Well it's nearly 30 years I have this prop it works like swiss w. Yes I'm crazy to, I had people come up and write on it,never a misshap.

Mind you, it's only my opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Mental epic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL