The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Antoniio Romero Hold Out (ARHO) (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
The Torn and Restored card using the Romero Hold Out ( a evolution of the Perfect Hold Out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOaO8BDCH88
Jedo
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Jedo
It seems that, there is an upgrade of the romero perfect pull, I have the very first model and would be glad if someone can point me the improvement. From the romero website I can see that the attachment seem improve and the video was reshoot Smile. Is it worth to buy another one or is it possible to have an upgrade kit ?

This hold out is incredible and the uprade make it even better Smile I really l like the horizontal vanish by the way.
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
Send me your mail and I will send the video of the ARHO (The new Romer Hold Out). There you can watch the new model
Jedo
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Jedo
I PM my mail, thank you very much for your offer to send me the video, I will surely just end to buy another one Smile
I really like your holdout but I didn't use it as much as I wanted, I hope that the new video will show me nice upgrade about some small "issues" I had with the first model: setup, turning on off, attaching other end.

PS: I own several holdout (super M, invisible hand, florentin holdout, black widow ...) and this is the best so far.
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
Coin Vanish using the ARHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQJkA-5dR3U
Slymagic
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Slymagic
Is this different than the Perfect Holdout?

Thanks,
Carl
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
It´s a evolution of the Perfect Hold Out
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
So what is the new of this new holdout and where can we buy one?
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1124 Posts

Profile of maps
Meant to type name of THIS (Improved) hold out
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
This looks just like his Perfect Holdout. I gotta tell ya, this unit solves the problem of standard HO's need to move the arm a distance. It is a built-in "pulley system" where just a small movement creates a very large delivery/retraction. This is not like the Fitch/Kohler.

It is similar, in its use of fishing line. It works smooth as butter. I'm trying to get my buddy to sell me his. It ain't cheap. But, you DO get what you pay for. I think the difference here is Antonio has made the wrist strap so it can be worn further up the arm.

I really recommend beginners read the booklet, "Hold Out Miracles" before purchasing this. Learn the history and original uses (gambling). Make a gravity Hold Out, and see if this is the direction you want to go. My buddy did not do this. And his Perfect Hold Out is sitting in a drawer.

Doug
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
That´s the difference. Now you can use a hold Out but placing the attachment above the forearm. It is very comfortable, you can roll up your slevees and with it all the advantages of Perfect Hold Out.
Here is a video which explains the differences with other Hold Out. Its the begining of the ARHO video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By5gQ6K......=sharing

The ARHO is only available on my website.
http://www.RomeroMagic.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
$266.95 for this. Hold out workers...this, I believe is your best bet. Too expensive for me, but if you are a worker, this is the best thing to come along since Fitch/Kohler. All the problems have been solved!

Now that I have researched Antonio Romero and The Perfect Holdout, I am convinced this is the answer to every question I have had. The new ARHO is cutting edge! And ya don't have to spend $1000 and sign some agreement! LOL!

Doug
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
RajeshLGov
View Profile
Regular user
India
149 Posts

Profile of RajeshLGov
It is looking good. Best Wishes Mr. Romero, u've done a great job. Regards, Raj.
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
There are more systems to do this efect with the ARHO. This is just an example
algebraic
View Profile
Inner circle
1008 Posts

Profile of algebraic
I ordered this bad boy. I'm looking forward to receiving it!
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hold Out guys, I think this is the best system I have seen! Antonio Romero is a name to watch here. His Romero Box is BRILLIANT! Really! Spendy? Yeah. But can be used for SO many things! The ARHO and Romero Box are two of the best utilities I have seen!

Doug
Magoantonio
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of Magoantonio
To make a silk disappear with the ARHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uQyPxr_2y4
magicwatcher2005
View Profile
Elite user
Washington state
446 Posts

Profile of magicwatcher2005
Man, the sleeves on that pink jacket are so over-sized they look like the legs off bell-bottom pants!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Antoniio Romero Hold Out (ARHO) (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL