The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mikame Effects (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Fuehrer
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Richard Fuehrer
I have been interested in getting some of the Mikame effects still available. Recently I was lucky enough to get his Wrist Chopper (used) on Ebay, and this is now my new favorite trick.

Does anyone else have a particular favorite?
mikenewman
View Profile
Special user
Maryland! Back home and Thrilled!
796 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Mikame has some great effects still available as you know.

Final Penetration and Japanese Fortune Box are very deceptive and fun to perform.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6338 Posts

Profile of bowers
I have several of his item's.
[Mirror o cle ] [ magic mirror ]
super cup zig zag can finale penetration
All are great item's.
Todd
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3076 Posts

Profile of Julie
Hello Richard

I like most of the Mikame' Magic, but my first response to this question is always the MC Card Case. (This is the one with a slit in the lid.)

It's a great bit of visible magic, surprisingly easy to accomplish effect, and a dynamite piece of well-made apparatus.

There are still a few of these in stock at dealers, but you may have to do a bit of searching. They never seem to appear on the secondary market...

Julie
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
216 Posts

Profile of bropaul
The Ball & Vase... Still kills and the magic is strong. Yep, it's been in cereal boxes, but it is a wonderful classic that, in the Mikame' version has a great start and ending. Changing the hank into the ball and then at the end finding the hank in the vase twists the people in the know. Brilliant!
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2637 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
From an inheritance I've received a Japanese Fortune Box, unfortunately it came without instructions. It's obvious how it works once you got it in hands but I'd love to have a copy of the instructions anyway for completeness reasons.

Was anyone so kind to copy or scan his instrcutions for me? Of course, I will provide evidence of ownership in whatever way you want.

Thanks in advance!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
RyanDamon
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of RyanDamon
I looking to purchase Final penetration. If anyone could pint me in the right direction it would be a get help.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
692 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
RyanDamon ,Check your private messages.I hope this "pint" is enough.The next round is on You.LOl Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6338 Posts

Profile of bowers
I also have his Super Cup.
cuervo5150
View Profile
New user
Apple Valley, California
54 Posts

Profile of cuervo5150
I use the Mikame Perfect Vanish Box. It ends super clean...as your able to show both sides on the top lid completely empty. If you still use a traditional break-apart vanish box, you may want to take a look at this version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWRTAcxzqO4
DavidK
View Profile
New user
Australia
70 Posts

Profile of DavidK
I have 52 Mikame Craft items in my collection. My favorite is Heart of Gold. Great switching device. Also the Rising Coin Castle is a second favorite. If you are looking for Mikame Craft items (which are increasingly hard to find) you can do what I have done and give a wish list to retail on-line magic suppliers. I have had a lot of success with that method of searching.

David
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mikame Effects (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL