The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ash-Diary of an 8 year old schizophrenic (69 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Who is this lizard dude?
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
He has got a new movie coming out real soon...
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On May 2, 2014, Al Desmond wrote:
Who is this lizard dude?

Al, yout turning into the "Antifun" !

The Power of Humor I compel you

and, so on ...

And, No Spoilers on the new "GODZILLA" movie...05/16/2014 ! LOL

Lizzy
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Thanks Brynmore.

Quote:
On May 2, 2014, Brynmore14 wrote:
None of the above, multiple names are for the purposes of obfuscation, earlier in the thread Rick states:

"I just want to note that the name Ash and Alice and the Hopkins University are for posting and webpage google protection.
Alice, Ash and Hopkins University are not the actual names on and in the book so feel free to refer to them as that."
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
ASH, is going to be Killer !

The Brainchild of Rick, the likes of Bobby & Gary involved...this, will be like no other !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Yeah bro, the anticipation at this point is intense! It looks like nothing that has ever been done before. Something utterly unique!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
I hit the paypal button yesterday!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On May 2, 2014, Al Desmond wrote:
Quote:
On May 1, 2014, Doc Ben wrote:
Al, apparently you did not understand that I personally worked with the patient I mentioned, the twin diagnosed with Scizophrenia and MPD. I would not, nor could, not reveal her name, which I still remember, and I am not sure what link would satisfy you...but I am teling you of an actual, real case...not a link to some report. INMHO you will be able to create a very credible and convincing script and a performance of ASH despite your concern for such details. Smile

Where did I ask you to revel her name?
Al, obviously you did not ask for her name. My point was you asked for a link,...apparently for some study or research which woudld show you evidence of schizophrenia and MPD as dual diagnoses. Therefore, my point was to repeat that I personally had worked with a particular case (actually more than one over the years) in which I was verifying for you that in the real world of working with the seriously mentally ill, such dual diagnoses exist.
I realize now that you prefer the credibility of a link to a research report, not knowing anything about my professional history. I am okay with that. (I will not present my resume here, which includes peer-reviewed research publication in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology).
I am sure we will all find much of worthy and credible back story and content to perform an amazing and incredible as well as credible piece of mystery....one of OA's finest as a legacy I am certain!

Rick said he knew of at least 200 cases of "rare" comorbid schizophrenic/D.I.D. I simply questioned that. I could not find any case studies on line (nor in my personal library).

I never asked you personally to revel anything.

Smile
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just put in my pre order on Paypal Smile Looking forward to this one !!
themaurie
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of themaurie
Really, really, really excited about this. Love all my books from Outlaw and this one seems especially special. Very cool.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
So what's the good word for Mondays update Rick ? Smile
armymagic
View Profile
New user
Mesa AZ, USA
87 Posts

Profile of armymagic
Looks like it's time to start building the gallows, everyone, grab your torches and pitchforks! Rick, what happened to the Monday update?
Love me or hate me, but you'll never forget me!
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
The usual chaos that is my life Smile

I'm soooo close to this book shipping. You guys will have it this month is the fairest estimate I can give. Depends on how quick they're bound as to whether it will be close to the 15th when they're here.

I did add some very interesting extras to the package including a disturbing old photograph.

I will update in a few days. No question that they are shipping this month is the bottom line. Estimate around the 15th so don't build those gallows. I always come through and this has been a brutally complex and time consuming book.

I've already tortured myself and put myself through pain with this so no additional pain is need at this time.

Thank you again and this project is just about through.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Very much looking forward to this.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, Brynmore14 wrote:

You, Me & at least 50 Others...
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of 13
Beautiful !
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, Brynmore14 wrote:

YES, indeed!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Thanks for the update, Rick.....expecting an awesome package opening experience later this month...!! Smile Smile Smile
SlipperySnake
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of SlipperySnake
Man I wish I could afford this...
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
261 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Quote:
On May 7, 2014, Doc Ben wrote:
Thanks for the update, Rick.....expecting an awesome package opening experience later this month...!! Smile Smile Smile

I forgot to add that I love "disturbing old photographs".....and the effect they can have on specs...! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ash-Diary of an 8 year old schizophrenic (69 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12~13~14 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL