The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Speed Loader Plus wallet by Tony Miller (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok since all of ya have hounded me for it... Here is The Real Mans Speed Loader. It does EVERYTHING the Real Mans Wallet did and is almost identical in appearance. But it ALSO does everything the Speed Loader does. And a lil bit more to boot.
https://youtu.be/zBKMGl-RF8o

I debuted it at the Genii convention. I sold out. I am sewing more as we speak.

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
puffinmonkey
View Profile
Elite user
Seattle
437 Posts

Profile of puffinmonkey
Demo looks great! Love the new design. When will these be up for sale?

Thanks,

Alex
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
Hi Tony, how much is it don't see it on your site
Thanks
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Bumping this up as this wallet is very tempting to me. The vids I've seen are great and the size is perfect for me. I think I'm off to buy one. A man can't have enought wallets now can he ;-)
rmorrell
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of rmorrell
You won't regret it, I bought mine at Blackpool Convention and it is a thing of beauty! As with all Tony's products the actual leather and construction is second to none, and having the sealed window adds that layer of impossibility, I actually specifically wanted the window for an effect I do paired with one of Tony's other products, but this works just as well for a regular card to wallet if you liked the original Real Man's wallet. And the Speed Loader function is the best bit, this for me is the final word in wallet loading, I can't imagine how it could get much easier or more reliable.
Rich Morrell
---
The Magician Blog
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
I use it as my normal wallet, and it is by far the easiest load you can hope for. Worth every penny.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Glad ya all seem happy. It has been a pleasure to bring this out. It has become my everyday wallet. Which for me is actually saying something. It is ALWAYS ready and no slide needed so, wonderful!

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Hi Tony, if ordering the Real mans speed loader would we get all the same Speed loader Plus tutorial videos that are available? or is it too different to give those videos?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On Jun 28, 2017, dman11 wrote:
Hi Tony, if ordering the Real mans speed loader would we get all the same Speed loader Plus tutorial videos that are available? or is it too different to give those videos?

Those and more.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Speed Loader Plus wallet by Tony Miller (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL