The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » New Tenyo Elite Item Released! (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hey Guys, sorry for the late reply. I'm currently in the hospital battling a severe infection, so I have been unable to post until now. I think Jason was planning on posting something shortly when he got home because we just saw the posts today. It was originally announced and stated on the website at the time of order that the first run would be completed by Feb 15th. And I believe we are still right on track with that and with no forseen delays.

Thanks again for your patience.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Thanks for the update Peter. Look after yourself, that is more important.

Cheers,

John
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

Sorry for the late reply on this; things have been a little busy! lol

Peter is correct, the first run will be shipping (as per our above posts) by February 15th at the latest. This date was originally on our site during the pre-order period, but was taken down by accident when we we sold out and took down the purchase buttons; we will put it back up shortly.

It is possible that we may in fact be shipping earlier (if all goes well), and we will let you know as soon as we know. As you can probably imagine, there is a lot to do and coordinate with this project!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you again for all your support!

Best regards,

Jason
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Sorry guy's..... I missed the info about the 15th or I would not have written what I did. I apologize and after reading back what I wrote it came across as way too harsh and again I am sorry I wrote it that way. Not knowing about the Feb 15th date (when this item came out I just ordered immediately and really did not read anything), I hope you can understand somewhat where I was coming from. Anyway I appreciate the update. Peter I hope things are improving for you health wise as I know it has been a tough rode these last few months. I truly have been thinking about you and your family. Hang in there..

Charlie
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2014-01-30 16:55, ChasVH wrote:
I agree with Rhett.... I ordered as well, paid and have heard nothing. You should at least give an update on a shipping date as a common courtesy....if you are not sure then tell us. Silence is never good. Don't want to tell you how to run your business but keeping your customers informed I think is something you may want to do. Just my opinion.

Charlie

Tenyo Elite has done nothing wrong and have kept their customers informed from the very beginning.

It said right on their website that pre orders were expected February 15th.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
I agree That'sCool that is why I apologized a few post later. But to be clear here I never saw the pre-order shipping date of Feb 15th as I ordered the minute I saw the opportunity and what the effect was. Mind you this is still no excuse to say what I said and that is why I apologized, especially in light of Peter's illness. So I hope all is forgiven and we can move on. Thanks

Charlie
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

No apology necessary Charlie. I understand, and the shipping date was accidently removed by our web guy after we sold out and took the purchase buttons down. So if you did not notice the listed shipping date at the time of order then it makes perfect sense to have your concern. We've contacted our web guy and asked them to put the expected shipping date back up on the website as soon as they can, so if our customers forgot the date or missed it the first time they will be able to see it when they re-visit our site.

All is good my friend, and thank you(and john) for the well wishes. The good news is my white blood cell counts are back up and the antibiotics are kicking butt, so I'm hoping I get to go home today and in time to see the Super Bowl tomorrow! To bad neither of our favorite teams made it in, but it should be a good game to watch nonetheless with great food and friends.

:)
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Great to hear you are on the mend Peter!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
ThatsCool
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of ThatsCool
Quote:
On 2014-02-01 02:30, ChasVH wrote:
I agree That'sCool that is why I apologized a few post later. But to be clear here I never saw the pre-order shipping date of Feb 15th as I ordered the minute I saw the opportunity and what the effect was. Mind you this is still no excuse to say what I said and that is why I apologized, especially in light of Peter's illness. So I hope all is forgiven and we can move on. Thanks
Charlie

I saw that after I posted Charlie. Good for you on the apology 👍 . I agree with you about not jumping to conclusions, that's why I was surprised at your initial post.

Regardless, nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes here and there.

2014 seems to have brought good things to Tenyo Elite and more importantly, Peter's health. Glad you are feeling better Peter Smile.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On 2014-01-12 10:58, Jason Palter wrote:
Hello all:

Thank you so much for all your continued support, comments and orders! I wanted to let you know a couple of things:  First, I just heard from our manufacturer, and it looks like these might even be shipping earlier than February 15th!

Best regards,

Jason

Any chance this will still happen.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hi Steven:

Thank you for your inquiry. I'm gonna take a wild stab here, and say you're just as anxious to get these as we are (and everyone else is), right???? LOL!!

As Peter has mentioned before, these are hand-crafted so they are taking some time. However I spoke to our manufacturer tonight, and the Zig Zag Cig is on schedule to ship next week to everyone.....the problem is that I'm just not exactly sure when. I'm hoping that it will be Wednesday or Thursday, but I can't promise anything. Stay tuned, because I'll post an update as soon as I know more.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you all again!

Best regards,

Jason
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thanks Jason, this is really exciting. It's like a race horse waiting to get out of the gate.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Is shipping on schedule.
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Oh Steven.....how did we just KNOW that you'd be the first eager-beaver to post the night before shipping?! LOL!!! Well done, my friend! (the horse getting out of the gate was a good parallel. lol)

Yes it looks like everything will be packaged and shipping on schedule tomorrow (but of course, there is no post in Canada on Saturday, so they will actually go out on Monday).

I will post an update tomorrow when I know better. But please be patient if I don't respond right away; there are a lot of things to put together and prepare as you can imagine.

Thank you all again!

Best regards,

Jason
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
That's great news Jason. Thanks for the update.
I believe Monday is President's Day, so no mail unfortunately.
Jason Palter
View Profile
V.I.P.
335 Posts

Profile of Jason Palter
Hello all:

Whew! I have finally had a chance to catch up, send confirmation emails to everyone, and now post here! Everyone's Zig Zag Cig shipped yesterday.....However because there is a holiday in Canada on Monday ("Family Day") and a holiday in the USA also ("Presidents Day"), the parcels of course will not go out until Tuesday.

I was so blown away by how great these things look and work----even better than the prototype! I have no doubt everyone will love theirs!

If you are interested in a possible second and final run, please send us an email at sales@tenyoelite.com (or just fill out the request at http://www.tenyoelite.com), and if and when we do a second run, you will be added to the list, and notified when payment is due for your pre-order.

Thank you again everyone for your orders, and your continued support and best wishes!

Best regards,

Jason
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Great news Jason! Thanks for the update. Happy Family Day!

John
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Awesome. It's snowy here in Cleveland, but I'm sitting by my mailbox. I'm ready.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

I suspect a few of our Canadian customers may have theirs today. Smile
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Just picked mine up at the Post Office! Have only had a brief look but am very impressed. Beautifully made and works great. Am going to read the booklet tonight and spend more time with it this weekend. Am glad I took the plunge, congrats on a great job Tenyo Elite team!

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » New Tenyo Elite Item Released! (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL