The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INNERCIRCLE BY YIGAL MESIKA (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Just got it. Not the best quality, but gets the job done. I think EVERYONE will be using this in 2 months. It works pretty much like those metal cigarette holders, you just slide the board of loops that comes with all loop packages in and you're set.
http://www.chinawholesalegift.com/pic2/2......9645.jpg
Tricster6
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Tricster6
I received this yesterday and it's not bad I love the design and it will function the way it should easy to carry in wallet but could have been made a little better quality material love that it's black. I think Yigal can improve on this little device and make it were you can have the option to buy in different material would be awesome. Anyway I believe I got my money's worth with the carrier I just think he can make one out of really high end material and raise the price I would have no problem with paying more for it. Off the subject kind of. I am trying to find the most invisible ITE on the market I currently use Infinity and it is the invisible I have seen is there anything that tops this thread out on the market
jnork
View Profile
Regular user
Jason Christopher
176 Posts

Profile of jnork
Hey all, I just picked this up and yes I agree can be made better as well. Mine doesn't really fully close all the way with the card inside however it is one heck of a prop and I look forward to adding this in my wallet! Jason
Yours in Magic!
Jason
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I have been playing around with it today more. And I do agree with the above, I wish it was better quality to have the comfort of the inside flap cover not breaking from use, I don't think I should have a problem with it, but I have a bad habit stress testing things to see if it will or not. But I won't intend to break it. It's great for your $20, so convienent. I've been taking it in and out of my wallet putting a loop on my wrist and putting it pack on, of course you wouldn't want to put it back in in live performance setting, you would want to keep it around your wrist, or you could wrap it around your closed wallet to keep it ready, that's what I did before. Without all the rambling, this is great, if I really wanted to I could take the time and make a mock holder out of layers of black electrical tape/thin cardboard. I think I might just do that for fun Smile. But this is so cool, fits in a credit card slot no problem!
Cassidy001
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of Cassidy001
This will definitely do the job. Nothing super fancy. Just well designed.
"You want to know the secret of the world. It's this: save it, and it'll repay you, every second of every day."
--Axel Brass
mrdane
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento / San Francisco
191 Posts

Profile of mrdane
Anyone mind posting a picture of how the actaul innercircle carrier looks?

Thanks!
Dane
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Kyle Marlett showed what the Innercircle holder looks like in the last episode of Unwrapped: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNn77gjnTq8
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I bought a set and I really like it. I just ordered two more sets. Loops, I absolutely love them!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
mrdane
View Profile
Regular user
Sacramento / San Francisco
191 Posts

Profile of mrdane
Looks great! Being interested in the "LOOPS Complete" set as well, is the inner circle card the same holder or an updated one?

Thanks everyone!
S-Branham
View Profile
Elite user
Folsom, CA
456 Posts

Profile of S-Branham
I had to trim down the cardboard to make mine close all the way. I bet the loops will start being packed on smaller cards now.

~Steve
Proxy
View Profile
Veteran user
336 Posts

Profile of Proxy
Quote:
On 2014-01-10 22:14, bloodkin wrote:
I've had mine for years and am never without it. And I plan on picking up the updated version. Not sure if the new one looks different, but honestly, no one needs to see it. I keep mine in a business card sized p**k wallet, a sanctum card! and a couple other Tiny items. An entire act in one wallet. But the inner circle card is behind business card so you can't see it. Also, you'll only have it out when no ones's around.

Since one only has this out when no one is around, what is the point?
I use a white card in my (outlaw) wallet which stays hidden in the wallet. It takes up less space than a plastic card. Because my card slides the same direction the loops are strung, they are protected. Real estate space is conserved.
I must be missing something.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I carry the Innercircle in my regular wallet. Sometimes, no wallet, just the Innercircle in my pocket of jeans or shorts.
If your Outlaw wallet works for you great. That's not what I want to do.
James

Quote:
On 2014-02-21 23:19, taoist wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-10 22:14, bloodkin wrote:
I've had mine for years and am never without it. And I plan on picking up the updated version. Not sure if the new one looks different, but honestly, no one needs to see it. I keep mine in a business card sized p**k wallet, a sanctum card! and a couple other Tiny items. An entire act in one wallet. But the inner circle card is behind business card so you can't see it. Also, you'll only have it out when no ones's around.

Since one only has this out when no one is around, what is the point?
I use a white card in my (outlaw) wallet which stays hidden in the wallet. It takes up less space than a plastic card. Because my card slides the same direction the loops are strung, they are protected. Real estate space is conserved.
I must be missing something.
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Special user
Changing the world with my
988 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Neat way of carrying a set of loops around..I am very happy with mine.
Nikki78
View Profile
Special user
I impaled Dracula with
511 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Hi community,

I really like the IC card. Got the first one with the Loops DVD set and I bought this one just in case the first card brakes or get lost.
For 20€ the set you get is pretty good. The only negative aspect for me is: you can't download Mesika's manuscript. When you entre the code that comes with the IC card you can only view the file online :s

Cheers
Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
ricklaxmagic
View Profile
Special user
West Bloomfield, Michigan
690 Posts

Profile of ricklaxmagic
Quote:
On 2014-01-09 01:27, Xiqual wrote:
Loops are super easy to learn. I have an Inner Circle card and a bunch of Loops. Excellent magic. David Blaine used Loops in his recent special.
Very effective. The card is great because you keep them in your wallet and it looks like a membership card.
I am going to order this.
James

Quote:
On 2014-01-08 11:30, TheMagicalMan wrote:
Wow, That's a pretty great offer John ! I'd love to get it, but I'm a beginner in thread work and scared to break the loops, but sounds great !
Apperantly, Cyril Takayama claimed to have used it on one of his TV specials (I'm not sure if it was a Magic Revolution episode or another show).

Yep, seems like this is the thing the best magicians are using. When I've seen Calen Morelli or Justin Flom or Shimshi out in the real world, frying people...it's often with loops. And stuff taught in Innercircle.
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
I got mine yesterday and super thrilled with it! I never used Loops before (and INVISIBLE was my only foray into IT) so this was a great place to start for me.

Love how I can keep it in my pocket and be set up and ready to go in seconds.

Great product, great package...now I just need to get more Loops as Im scared to break the five I received with the InnerCircle! Broke three already so need to restock soon!
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Quote:
On , Nikki78 wrote:
Hi community,

I really like the IC card. Got the first one with the Loops DVD set and I bought this one just in case the first card brakes or get lost.
For 20€ the set you get is pretty good. The only negative aspect for me is: you can't download Mesika's manuscript. When you entre the code that comes with the IC card you can only view the file online :s

Cheers
Nikki

What a surprise. He is a bit of a tool.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I have to disagree. Yigal Mesika has always given me great service. Any problems were always solved right away and more than fairly.
Why do you say that Tom?
James

Quote:
On , tomsk192 wrote:
Quote:
On , Nikki78 wrote:
Hi community,

Cheers
Nikki

What a surprise. He is a bit of a tool.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Jheff at Marketplace of the Mind reviewed Innercircle
http://marketplaceofthemind.com/products/inne/

He said "The gimmick that you get looks like a credit card only
slightly thicker that opens up and holds the Loops inside.
It is designed so that it is easy to not only take out a
Loop, but to return it when it is not being used. It is also
designed not only to hold the Loops, but to protect them.
One simply takes the original Loop package, which is the
specially designed piece of cardstock with five Loops on it,
and insert it into the Innercircle.

Seing as how you get a package of Loops which is a $10 value
and access to the ANIMATED MIRACLES digital book (not sure
of the value here, but I'd estimate at least $10 if not
more), then this entire package is available at a very
underrated price. It's more of a steal, if you ask me, and
a no-brainer purchase.

If you use Loops, then you either have one or you don't need
me to convince you this is a must-have purchase. If you
don't use Loops, I highly suggest getting this. Loops are
one of the must-have gimmicks for mentalists. The digital
booklet is very good in explaining the Loops' basic use and
basic effects. Even if you don't use Loops for PK
demonstrations, there are other very creative uses for them.
As I said, at this price, there's no reason not to get this."

Check out Jheff's website, lots of great products and advice there
http://marketplaceofthemind.com/
James
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2014, Xiqual wrote:
Jheff at Marketplace of the Mind reviewed Innercircle
http://marketplaceofthemind.com/products/inne/

He said "The gimmick that you get looks like a credit card only
slightly thicker that opens up and holds the Loops inside.
It is designed so that it is easy to not only take out a
Loop, but to return it when it is not being used. It is also
designed not only to hold the Loops, but to protect them.
One simply takes the original Loop package, which is the
specially designed piece of cardstock with five Loops on it,
and insert it into the Innercircle.

Seing as how you get a package of Loops which is a $10 value
and access to the ANIMATED MIRACLES digital book (not sure
of the value here, but I'd estimate at least $10 if not
more), then this entire package is available at a very
underrated price. It's more of a steal, if you ask me, and
a no-brainer purchase.

If you use Loops, then you either have one or you don't need
me to convince you this is a must-have purchase. If you
don't use Loops, I highly suggest getting this. Loops are
one of the must-have gimmicks for mentalists. The digital
booklet is very good in explaining the Loops' basic use and
basic effects. Even if you don't use Loops for PK
demonstrations, there are other very creative uses for them.
As I said, at this price, there's no reason not to get this."

Check out Jheff's website, lots of great products and advice there
http://marketplaceofthemind.com/
James

Thanks James as usual - I was on the fence but I know I need this as carrying loops is generally a slight pain and I am always nervoud when wearing a suit of my SS 2.5 that somehow the loop won't be where I want it when I need it. This sounds like a great peace of mind way to have these on you at all times, especially for strolling.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INNERCIRCLE BY YIGAL MESIKA (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL