The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What items do you lose most often? (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
guyjr
View Profile
New user
Don't mind me and my
57 Posts

Profile of guyjr
The instructions! I've started to scan any documentation I get now with new props.
Amrit
View Profile
New user
UK
81 Posts

Profile of Amrit
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2015, Calvin Tong wrote:
Sharpies. I buy them in the boxes now.

:o)

This I do all the time so have also brought them by the box load. The other thing I lose all the time is decks of cards so have also had to buy them in the box loads.
bigfoot
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of bigfoot
Nail Writers a bunch of them.
nukraze
View Profile
New user
NJ
68 Posts

Profile of nukraze
As far as I know I haven't lost anything yet, but with all this talk of spending gaff coins I'm realizing I haven't seen my dime and penny in quite some time...

-Tom
TXKEVIN
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of TXKEVIN
One more for gaffed coins. Not sure if I spent or lost my flipper quarter :-(
lumagic
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of lumagic
I lose coins, cards and loops most often.
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
I lost and found about 3-4 times the Pointless gimmick until one day ... I finally lost it. Smile
But I have a back-up. Smile
jkostyal
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of jkostyal
I lost a deck of cards because I left it on my end table after I got done practicing. One of my wonderful rescue dogs decided she wanted to practice too. She chewed through the whole deck. I couldn't even salvage half of the deck for duplicate cards and to make gaffs. Grrr.
Professor Marvel
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Professor Marvel
I lose tons of sponge balls. My cats keep getting at them and swatting them under the couch.
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I just lost a speaker stand. It's one of those tripod stands. Put it on the froung next to the car and forgot about it.

Once, we lost an amplifier even though 6 of us looked everywhere. When I called the venue and told them that it was missing the custodian said he found it behind the piano
The problem was that we all looked there at one time or another.... silly custodian.

But I ususally loose Canes, Table bases and Card swords. I lean them against a wall near a door and someone opens the door which completly hides them.
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
Holy Moly! Arghh I've lost many of those:(
I wish I could make my own refills.
ATL
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of ATL
Cards, since I only worked with cards so far. I guess rubber bands that I use to organize them as additional. Although as some of you mentioned buying sharpies etc. in boxes now. I did that with rubber bands and lost the box and I'm left with four or five bands I had laying around, but box of 100 or something seems to be nowhere.
lejulio
View Profile
New user
Worlwide
56 Posts

Profile of lejulio
I lost TT too. I see I'm not alone Smile
CaptainCopper
View Profile
New user
Georgia
3 Posts

Profile of CaptainCopper
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2014, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Accidently spending gaffed coins Smile

I almost do this once a month. Man oh man... you'd think I'd be more careful about keeping them in their coinpurse.
Houdonni
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC Canada
58 Posts

Profile of Houdonni
I recently lost my Ignition key. Not the small part but the actual key part. A month later I visited the same building and it was pinned to the bulletin board in the lobby
Bummer is, I'd just bought a replacement.😆 Oh well, can't get enough of a good trick.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Houdonni
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC Canada
58 Posts

Profile of Houdonni
We had a pretty good snowfall, and I was throwing snowballs at my niece in her front yard. Later I discovered I had thrown my Odyssey ring right off my finger into the snow .. somewhere. Lol. Over a month later when the snow finally melted, my sis in law found it.
Of course, I already ordered a second one 😆
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Escamoteur
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Escamoteur
TT's, NWs, gaffed coins. Did the last one twice and never again. One instance was for a can of coke. I realized my error right after. That soda was definitely overpriced.

Carter
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
My youthful idealism, my marbles, my patience.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Amazed how many spend gaffed coins. Given how much they cost, I'm obsessed with having dedicated coin purses for my coins and making sure they go back in flyer a performance or practice.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Cards,TT,RCA cords, plugs,adapters for sound systems etc are the main things lost on a constant basis at gigs.
Had an egg bag pinched at a bookstore gig...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Where to put it all... » » What items do you lose most often? (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL