The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Friend of a Friend » » Bigfoot (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
Any Bigfoot pranksters here. I had a lot of fun doing that, Also had a prisoners uniform, that was a real thrill. LOL
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
I wouldnt dream of faking ANY of my photos.....

Regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!!!

Positive Positive * Reach Beyond The Sun * The Moonlight Shadow * Star Reading System * Cicatriz ESP * Test Conditions * Birthday Card * The Parting * Working Nine To Five * A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words * The Truth Is Out There * The Illusion Of Choice * A.T.M Divination * And None Of Them Knew They Were Robots * Given Flight By Demons Wings * Planes Mistaken For Stars

And...

Art Vanderlay's Penguin Live Lecture!

www.artvanderlaymysteries.wordpress.com - IMPROMPTU MIRACLES & ELEMENTAL MANIPULATION!!!
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
2014 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2014, ihave wrote:
...Also had a prisoners uniform, that was a real thrill. LOL

I thought it might be funny to run along the sidewalk in downtown wearing a blaze orange jumpsuit, stopping occasionally to say to people, "I'm sorry, I'm running late. Where's Pei Wei?" I'd probably be shot, but it would be funny while it lasted.
The secret of deception is in making the truth seem ridiculous.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I'm glad to hear it Art. I look forward to seeing more of them.
colin72
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of colin72
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2014, ihave wrote:
Any Bigfoot pranksters here. I had a lot of fun doing that, Also had a prisoners uniform, that was a real thrill. LOL

I live in a small town in Central Pennsylvania. If I walked around here in a Bigfoot costume, I'd be shot in a second.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
I've just crossed Pennsylvania off my list of holiday destinations.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
There is the English Bigfoot which I will be attempting to capture on camera next year

Fingers crossed!

Kind regards
Art
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!!!

Positive Positive * Reach Beyond The Sun * The Moonlight Shadow * Star Reading System * Cicatriz ESP * Test Conditions * Birthday Card * The Parting * Working Nine To Five * A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words * The Truth Is Out There * The Illusion Of Choice * A.T.M Divination * And None Of Them Knew They Were Robots * Given Flight By Demons Wings * Planes Mistaken For Stars

And...

Art Vanderlay's Penguin Live Lecture!

www.artvanderlaymysteries.wordpress.com - IMPROMPTU MIRACLES & ELEMENTAL MANIPULATION!!!
hypnoman1
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of hypnoman1
I am not a bigfoot prankster, however, I witnessed one being filmed for a youtube stunt. It was hilarious to watch and to think that anyone could believe it was beyond me.
I really have nothing new to say, however when I do it is something to hear or read about!
DaKine Oregon
View Profile
New user
Medford, Oregon
24 Posts

Profile of DaKine Oregon
The folks who built this trap near me might be that gullible. https://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/30231
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Friend of a Friend » » Bigfoot (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.58 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL