The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Marc Salem presents at MINDvention!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Denver
636 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hi All,
I am thrilled to announce that the marvelous Marc Salem will be joining us at this year's convention. In addition to presenting a special lecture filled with items he has never before disclosed, Marc will also be presenting his full Broadway show! It's always a bonus when you can get to see a working pro doing his real act and Marc has very generously offered his full show to the attendees of MINDvention. Please take a moment to check out the full description on the MINDvention website and I think you will agree that this will be one of the highlights of this years convention.
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
8832 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
The predicted this to several here recently. Glad my prediction came true. Thanks Danny!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2778 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
This is awesome! So glad I can make it this year!

Nathan
GaMind
View Profile
New user
Atlanta, GA
73 Posts

Profile of GaMind
I saw Marc lecture in Atlanta earlier this year, he was great -- entertaining and educational. To see his Broadway show would be even better.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MINDvention » » Marc Salem presents at MINDvention!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL