The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » After Hours Magic Al Thatcher Card Magic e book (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
Released yesterday

http://www.amazon.com/After-Hours-Magic-......thatcher

If your not familiar with Al's work some of his ideas have been published in the Nick Trost books as well as the Linking Ring magazine and Bill Miesel's Precursor. This e book includes all his previously published material plus many unpublished items. If your a lover of effects using the breather crimp you'll find numerous ideas in this book.
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Thanks for the heads up, looks good.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
985 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Used Amazon's 'Look Inside' feature and frankly, this looks like it's been just thrown together. No layout at all. Can't be buying this in its current state...
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Yea, sometimes these books go on sale at a much cheaper price. Going to wait and see what happens.
gthatch
View Profile
New user
Hilliard, OH 43026
2 Posts

Profile of gthatch
Jbadman, Gordon's book was originally created in Word, and we paid to have it professionally formatted into PDF format. I can assure you that Gordon did not just throw the book together. The pdf version looks better. When I uploaded the book to Amazon, it reformatted the book to optimize it for Kindle users, their website stated this was necessary due to how pages are displayed on Kindles. I appreciate your comment and will work with Amazon to see if there's something I can do.

Gary Thatcher
Hilliard, OH
tomcards
View Profile
Veteran user
San Francisco
395 Posts

Profile of tomcards
gthatch
View Profile
New user
Hilliard, OH 43026
2 Posts

Profile of gthatch
Gordon Boyd has updated, revised, and added to this book of my dad's card magic. The book now contains 86 card tricks. 73 of the tricks were created by Al (71 in the main book and 2 bonus tricks in the addendum).
13 tricks are from the fertile minds of more recognizable names in magic.

A big thank you goes to the magicians who contributed tricks to the addendum of this book. Their generosity should not be overlooked. It is with their kind help that the card magic of Al Thatcher might become better known. These magicians are Tom Craven, Stephen Bargatze, Gary Plants, Mike Powers, Dan Block, Steve Beam, Del Copley, Wynn Mertz, Nick Trost (Courtesy of H & R Publishing), Robert Bengel, Evert Chapman, Gordon Boyd, and Richard Bartram Jr.

I ask that everyone please take a second look at After Hours Magic. https://www.althatchercardmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » After Hours Magic Al Thatcher Card Magic e book (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL