The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Gold Fish transport. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

wanmagic
View Profile
Regular user
tulsa, ok
184 Posts

Profile of wanmagic
For those of you who use gold fish in your show how do you transport them?
Thanks.
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
I use a small plastic aquarium/animal carrier that I bought at the pet store. You just have to be careful to transport it in a secure place to prevent spills since it has air holes in the lid. Works good for 1 to 5 small goldfish or 1 or 2 medium size fish.
Shawn D
View Profile
Elite user
Hughson,Ca
465 Posts

Profile of Shawn D
I put mine in a small tupper wear container. This way my fish is safe if it gets dumped over.
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Hi
I realize this thread is 3 yrs old but since I started working with goldfish for the Ariel fishing in the last year I transported the fish in a live bait bucket. It is a bucket of water with a small airation pump. they are safe as the lid snaps closed and the water is airated the whole time. $30 sporting good store item you add The batteries.
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
834 Posts

Profile of Rook
That's a lot more advanced than my methods! Since I generally don't have far to go, I simply use a travel mug.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Gold Fish transport. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL