The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » August M-U-M will be a little late (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
254 Posts

Profile of mclose
I just wanted to give a heads-up to all S.A.M. members that the August issue of M-U-M will not be mailed until July 24. This means the magazine may get to you a few days later than normal. Please wait at least a week past the normal date you receive the magazine before contacting the national administrator about not receiving your copy.

The digital copy should be available at its normal time at the end of this month.

I apologize for the delay, but the entire M-U-M staff attended the combined convention in St. Louis, and personal matters that I had to attend to in Indiana meant that the magazine had to be completed long distance, which slowed things down.

Thanks

Michael Close
Editor, M-U-M, the magazine of The Society of American Magicians
mclose
View Profile
V.I.P.
254 Posts

Profile of mclose
I just received my issues in Canada, and they usually arrive well after everybody else gets theirs, so I'm guessing that the printer was able to get the August issue out quickly. You all should be receiving it in a timely way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » August M-U-M will be a little late (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.020450 seconds, requiring 12 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [1] [9] [9] [0] [1] [0] [5] [3]