The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Light under the Basket/Light unto the World (posted for Ralph(Russo) Rousseau (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
7470 Posts

Profile of harris
1st AN EFFECT FOR "Light Under the Basket" - Light unto the WORLD" etc.--Verses --- Get a set of Tea lights(small battery operated lights-with flickering flame) about the size of a .50cent peace - Coin palm the light - point up with other hand, Bring hand down together & let light flicker between grasped fingers (candel can be turned on when needed) 2nd - Palm candel = lift and show a Basket empty -reach in with palmed candel and bring out. When and if needed "french Drop" candel and VANISH (to pocket??) - 3rd -with candel palmed in hand -reach and pull light from a persons Ear (or Heart) - this could also be with pinch of SALT -as we are THE sALT OF THE wORLD. BLESSING TO ALL -RALPH(RUSSO)ROUSSEAU

Ralph has many ideas to share with the new and not so new magicians sharing the Good News)

copied by brother Harris aka dr. laugh
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
Russo
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Russo
Thanks Brother Harris - at 77 and not too computor literate - appreciate your posting for me - someday(?) I"ll get the hang of it(new posting) Friends - not performing much lately - so happy to share(teach) the effects I"ve come to do, through the years. Many in "search "(along with a lot of personel stuff)user'russo'- use and develope what you wish - Blessing to all. Ralph (russo)Rousseau
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Light under the Basket/Light unto the World (posted for Ralph(Russo) Rousseau (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.032960 seconds, requiring 14 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [2] [9] [8] [3] [7] [7] [1] [2]