The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ParaLabs Paranormal Wallet (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
alexdiem
View Profile
New user
Stuttgart
1 Post

Profile of alexdiem
I got the Paranormal Wallet a few weeks ago and I must say: thank you for sharing your great stuff with the magic community!!!
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Just got my wallet!! Wow guys!! Very very well made! Incredible.
Thank you for making this beautiful.
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Just watched the online Video instructions. I can't beleive how cool this is.
There is a total disconnect in using this as a typical peek!! I've used many many peek and impression pads, tablets. I don't want to say to much but if you might be on the fence. Get off now! Ha
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
VIEW
View Profile
Special user
681 Posts

Profile of VIEW
Can I ask what people are using this for? Just a straight dd? I'm struggling to integrate it into a meaningful routine.
Zee
View Profile
Regular user
Leonia, NJ
181 Posts

Profile of Zee
Picture of ParaNormal wallet is not so clear and it is quite small. If possible, can I get a clear and large picture of it?

Zee
Rainer - ParaLabs
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Rainer - ParaLabs
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2015, Zee wrote:
Picture of ParaNormal wallet is not so clear and it is quite small. If possible, can I get a clear and large picture of it?

Zee

Send me a mail (mees@paralabs.org) and I send you a picture.

best
Rainer
Boo de Hoop
View Profile
New user
Germany
99 Posts

Profile of Boo de Hoop
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2015, VIEW wrote:
Can I ask what people are using this for? Just a straight dd? I'm struggling to integrate it into a meaningful routine.

Got mine last year at Mind Summit and really love it.
There are lot of possibilities. Let the spectator visualize a Scene with his "Thing" and start to describe the full Scene.
Sorry for my English! My German is a little bit better ;-)
PhilDean
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2015, VIEW wrote:

That's super odd because I suspect anyone who checks it out in person will simply have their brain explode with possibilities. Super deceptive.
ko_brian
View Profile
Loyal user
Brazil
233 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Is it sold by any dealer in the US? Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » ParaLabs Paranormal Wallet (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL