The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Middle Tenn FCM - November 13-15 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20025 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Music City Creative Ministries Conference
Nov. 13 - 15, 2014
Free Public Shows: Nov. 13 & 14, 7 p.m.
Connell Memorial United Methodist Church
113 Church Street, Goodlettsville, TN 37072
Registration only $25 for FCM members; $30 for others. More details on 2014 Conference Information page.
Questions? Call (615) 854-9886 or email musiccitycmc@middletnfcm.com
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@MagicBySander.com

http://www.magicbysander.com/
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20025 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Wow! It starts tomorow! Hope to see you there.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@MagicBySander.com

http://www.magicbysander.com/
Signor Blitz
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Signor Blitz
Any reviews from any attendees?
Russo
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of Russo
THANKSGIVING _ Not knowing how to start a new?? line - here it goes -- Medatating Sunday Morning- something I read reminded me - a THANKSGIVING to all and especially to all who Prayed for me _ I THANK YOU and request continued Prayers - Its been 16 months since my Prostate Cancer Surgery- as it was the one and only surgery in my 77 years(Thank YOU LORD)- was told I would be healing for a couple years or so- causing UP $ DOWN feeling (NO Depression) with Strength Ebbing and Flowing - Happy that 99.9 % of the time Happy and at PEACE - THANK YOU AGAIN for Past and Continued Prayers - you are GREAT and in my PRAYERS -- Ralph(russo)Rousseau
Russo
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of Russo
THANKSGIVING _ Not knowing how to start a new?? line - here it goes -- Medatating Sunday Morning- something I read reminded me - a THANKSGIVING to all and especially to all who Prayed for me _ I THANK YOU and request continued Prayers - Its been 16 months since my Prostate Cancer Surgery- as it was the one and only surgery in my 77 years(Thank YOU LORD)- was told I would be healing for a couple years or so- causing UP $ DOWN feeling (NO Depression) with Strength Ebbing and Flowing - Happy that 99.9 % of the time Happy and at PEACE - THANK YOU AGAIN for Past and Continued Prayers - you are GREAT and in my PRAYERS -- Ralph(russo)Rousseau
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Middle Tenn FCM - November 13-15 (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.045605 seconds, requiring 22 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [0] [0] [1] [2] [1] [0] [7]