The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ESPoe & SPIRTS of the DEAD (148 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
What a great news !!! 13 routines .... in The ESPoe Addendum Mortuorum ...I have the chills and I like that ! Smile
horus1
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of horus1
Great news Perkins!!
Congratulations - and thanks for keeping us updated!!
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Wow, amazing..... cannot wait for the new routines or/and the bigger Cards.
Great Job .....!
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1813 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
I am so proud to have contributed to this project in its early stages and am very excited to see where the new contributions take these wonderful cards.
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
871 Posts

Profile of Perkins

ESPoe Stage Deck

It’s live and limited. 32 decks in stock. Not sure if/when there will be more. It honestly depends on demand. I’ll be honest with you, I have no plans to order more any time soon.

The cards are BIG. But as many have pointed out, the update is BIGGER. There were a few last-minute spirits drawn to the flame. The ESPoe Addendum Mortuorum is a deadly 32 page addition with 15 new routines. It is free to all ESPoe owners. Email Dan at Lebanon Circle to receive your copy.

Without and ounce of hesitation, I can say, it is incredible.

1. The Dark Twin by M.R. Darkness
2. The Poe Effect by Chad C.
3. A Thought for Poe by Yann Le Merlus
4. An Experiment in Synchronicity by Mathew Gostelow
5. ESPoe Mind Reading by Jim Magus
6. Under Your Spell by Jim Magus
7. A Bookish ESPoe by Jim Magus
8. ESPoe in Synch by Jim Magus
9. The Raven Mind Prowler by Jim Magus
10. Out of the World Poe by Jim Magus
11. Masque by Jim Magus
12. ESPoe Living and Dead by Jim Magus
13. ESPoe’s Death of Poe Illustrated by Jim Magus
14. ESPoe’s Tell-Tale Heart by Jim Magus
15. Baltimore Opener by Jim Magus

I am truly astounded by the talent and imagination surrounding these cards. I owe a tremendous debt of thanks to Darkness, Chad C., Yann Le Merlus (Kynean), Mathew Gostelow and Jim Magus. Gentleman I am humbled by your gift to these cards. You join Brynmore and Weepin Will in my thanks for bringing them completely to life in a way I could only dream.

Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

Yours in Mystery,
Ellis
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Having been lucky enough to read the other guys' submissions slightly ahead of release, I can say, hand on (tell-tale) heart, that this collection of effects is a MUST for all owners of the deck. Perkins could be charging £10-20 for this and it would still be a bargain. Jim Magus' contributions alone are worth that price - he has come up with so many atmospheric, creative and engaging applications for these cards.

And yet they're giving it away. Get those emails in now folks - before they come to their senses.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2912 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Other than the discount funerals I offer at the Death Emporium and Birthing Center, this is a most generous and excellent offering.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I hope everyone enjoys the routines. My contribution, "The Poe Effect" is one that I have been performing repeatedly between my main shows to both teens and adults, and it has been fun to do and gets a great reaction - hopefully you good folks can get some use out of it as well.

Having been at the ECSS and met both Jim and Perkins, I was able to see firsthand some of the things that Jim had been working on as well as read a few early versions of his routines - and I was floored by them. My favorites in the manual are by far "ESPoe in Synch" and "Out of the World Poe" as far as Jim's routines go. And I have been looking forward to reading the completed version of Baltimore Opener as I predict that this will also go to the top of my favorites list. All the other routines are great as well though - everything I have read has been a treat as I get to see into the mind of different people and see their take on these cards.

There is truly something for everyone here. I'm on my way to a conference in a few moments and the Jumbo Poe Cards are going with me to use at my booth throughout the next few days.

I was able to get an early version of the Jumbo Cards and I can say that not only are they a lovely size, they will also be replacing my original ESPoe cards even in close up situations - and they easily fit in the inside pocket of my suit jacket - so they are still ultra portable as well. Highly, highly recommended. I already have a backup set on the way as well.

Highly recommended - and you get the performance manual as well with all those routines! If you haven't gotten one yet, go order one right now!

Now enjoy a picture or two from our local magic club meeting a month or so ago where I was doing a performance with the Jumbo Poe Cards. I performed my routine from the manual as well as the two routines by Jim mentioned above. They were a hit of the meeting. They are a tad bit blurry as they were taken with another's cell phone, but you get the idea.

Once again, a great job by Perkins getting all this together and organizing an awesome addition in both the cards and the manual.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2912 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
The more I hear about the ECSS, the more I wish I had let the Dead bury the Dead and gone.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Performed this for these two ladies today - here is the reaction during the reveal from "The Poe Effect". Jumbo Poe Cards were used.

I asked the ladies to briefly share their thoughts after the conclusion of the routine - here's their message to our good Perkins:

steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
858 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
What a score! I've been poring over the new routines. Great thinking and soo worth ordering. Highly recommended.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Quote:
On Mar 13, 2015, steven-gibson wrote:
What a score! I've been poring over the new routines. Great thinking and soo worth ordering. Highly recommended.

I'm looking forward to trying out Mathew's "An Experiment in Synchronicity" next. Love his take on it!
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2015, Chad C. wrote:
Quote:

I'm looking forward to trying out Mathew's "An Experiment in Synchronicity" next. Love his take on it!

Thanks for the nod Chad. I think even if people throw out the method and the presentation, the story is completely fascinating on its own.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1813 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2015, Chad C. wrote:
Quote:

It is a great routine, and a fascinating premise.
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
I have a question to all of you who already received their ESPoe big size deck.
I´ve got mine today and unpacked it immediately.

Is it correct that there are no special cards like there were with the small edition?

What I got were the five cards of each picture (woman, skull, heart, bug raven),a double back card (raven and raven/skull),a bloody heart.
And than there is the exact same set again. So that I have ten of each picture and two double back cards, two bloddy hearts.

Hope that makes sense to you.

Maybe someone can clarify if this is correct or a misprint.

Thanks a lot

Drake
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Perkins
View Profile
Special user
871 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Drake,

There are only two 'special effect' cards in the Stage Sized ESPoe deck (the two you have mentioned: Skull-Raven and Tell-Tale Heart). This is listed in the sales information on the Lebanon Circle site as well.

I wasn't able to include as many special effect cards, as in the regular set, due to the expense of the larger cards. Also, many of those cards would be very difficult to utilize in this over-sized version. That said, I am always willing to work on special card orders and one offs. If you are needing a particular card for your performance, or if you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Perkins
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
871 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Wait a sec. I just caught your gist. Yessir, sounds like you recieved two decks of ESPoe Stage Size.

Let me figure this out and get back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Perkins
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
You are right. I just read on the LC homepage that there are 25 cards plus two specialcards.
I have here the double amount of cards.
Came in one box. Blistered as one pack.
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2595 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Late to the party, as usual Smile

Just got shipping confirmation from Dan and am now camping out at the foot of the mailbox (once again).

This one may take a while. . .
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2015, afinemesh wrote:
Late to the party, as usual Smile

Just got shipping confirmation from Dan and am now camping out at the foot of the mailbox (once again).

This one may take a while. . .

ESPoe is/are beautiful, versatile and inspiring. I've had a lot of fun with mine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ESPoe & SPIRTS of the DEAD (148 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL