The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Resurrection Cemetery Gate Key (192 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Vianns:
You will find it explained in full in the 'Through The Looking Glass' routine of your performance manual. It begins at the first paragraph under 'Method' (page 19 of your pdf) with the 'pay off' instructions beginning at the final paragraph on page 23 and continuing over onto page 24. It is, in essence, a matter of placing the key properly on the spec's hand and talking them through the usual HK handling. The psychology of this handling (and its subtleties) is described throughout the performance manual.

BC
Phasmologist
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
I have taken the plunge. The pdf is fascinating and I check my mailbox hourly for delivery.
vianns
View Profile
Regular user
France - Paris
134 Posts

Profile of vianns
Thank you Prof !
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
Finally got mine and it's everything you guys have said it is. Truly an amazing piece. Turns so smoothly compared to the key I picked up at the antique shop and looks more authentic too.

Now to customize a plot to use...
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
A paranormal experience in the palm of their hand! Love this too.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
My grandmother was doing the haunted key back in the 1920's. She used it for readings and she used a bible verse which works well with the right presentation, Ruth 1:16

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Sneaky_Pest
View Profile
New user
Paris, France
24 Posts

Profile of Sneaky_Pest
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2015, Steven Conner wrote:
My grandmother was doing the haunted key back in the 1920's. She used it for readings and she used a bible verse which works well with the right presentation, Ruth 1:16

Steve

Lovely verse. The 1:17 is quite nice too to add some thrills
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
I have just picked up a resurrection key from the good Prof!

I am a novice haunted key user. If anyone has some advice for me on the handling of the key to get the optimal rotation, would greatly appreciate it.

Please PM me. Thank you to everyone willing to help.

Sean
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Best to take this discussion down into the crypt.
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Ronald - I am still working through it - about halfway. Jury is still out on my end. It is thought provoking. I'm not sure I find all the anagrams convincing, but I am still reading. Lots of work went into it for sure. By the by, I had a church in central Wisconsin and used to fish the Black River. Wonderful area - except in winter
Kevin Smile
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Hi Winks... say what? Nothing about the Key.
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
753 Posts

Profile of Winks
Well.......I thought I was answering a question from KOTAH (Ron), but it's not there anymore. Twilight Zone. Spooky.............
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
How appropriate. Smile
Malakim
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of Malakim
Will the Key be back in Stock at some point in the future? I am really planning to buy it as soon as I find a financial situation where I can hide the price from the wife Smile
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2015, Malakim wrote:
Will the Key be back in Stock at some point in the future? I am really planning to buy it as soon as I find a financial situation where I can hide the price from the wife Smile

Yes, it is only temporarily out of stock, and I plan to have another batch on the shelves early in the New Year.

BC
Phasmologist
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Don't suppose you'll have some of these at ECSS? Smile
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2015, WitchDocChris wrote:
Don't suppose you'll have some of these at ECSS? Smile

One can never tell . . . it is at least possible. I am at the mercy of the foundry's schedule on this one.

BC
Phasmologist
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Well, I think I will end up ordering one either way but it would be grand to see it in person.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Thanks to all who responded to my post above.

Very helpful and loving my RCGK!
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
The RCG Key is sold out (again). Unhappily, my foundry closed its doors earlier this year. I retained the moulds for the key, but Dan and I have to find a new foundry before the key can be put into stock again. I have exhausted all the possibilities on this side of the pond, and Dan has taken up the search in the UK. We will let you know if the key goes back into production, but we are certainly working to do so.

Many thanks, once again, for all of your kindnesses.

Best,
BC
Phasmologist
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Resurrection Cemetery Gate Key (192 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11~12~13 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL