The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gozinta box gospel routine (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaysia, now In New Zealand
284 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
I was wondering if anyone had a routine using gozinta boxes that they would be willing to share?
Thanks
Many Blessings!!

Paul
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Veteran user
Colorado Springs, CO
324 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I just searched my Gospel Magic Library (I keep details in a spreadsheet so I can search):

In the long lost book "Amazing Gospel Magic" by Duane Laflin, there is a routine called "Good Message for the Gozinta Boxes" on page 14. The keywords that I listed were: Unity & All things work together.

I will look for the book when I get home and give you a brief description of the routine since I am not at liberty to share the entire routine.

I also searched the Christian Conjuror Index and found a routine by Randy Christensen in the November/December 2009 issue. So, if you're a member of the FCM, you can go to FCM.org and look at that issue.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
Thanks. much appreciated
Many Blessings!!

Paul
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
Irony is that the last FCM conjurer isues I have is Oct 2009 :-(
an idea I am thinking of is "Christ is in you" and "you are in Christ"
Many Blessings!!

Paul
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Veteran user
Colorado Springs, CO
324 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
I've used that idea before... now that I think about it I think I got the routine from the goodway gosple magic... But I see that their site is no longer valid.
Jamie Doyle

jamiedoyle.com
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
:-(
Many Blessings!!

Paul
FatherWilliam57
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of FatherWilliam57
For those in denominations which proclaim Real Presence in Communion (RC, Lutheran, Episcopal, etc.), boxes could be used to speak of Christ's Body and Blood in, with, and under the forms of bread and wine. Same with Baptism (water AND the Word), etc.

Paul, I like your idea about "Christ in you, you in Christ." Something similar could be done with any of the passages speaking of Jesus and the Father being one. Just a thought.
paulmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
284 Posts

Profile of paulmagic
Nice idea(s). Thanks. For now already worked out my routine and patter based on "Christ in you" and "you in Christ"
Many Blessings!!

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gozinta box gospel routine (2 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.061566 seconds, requiring 38 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [5] [2] [3] [6] [4] [4] [7] [4]