The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » City Prediction by SOMA (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
GordonTheHypnotist
View Profile
Elite user
Don't Read This Sign
495 Posts

Profile of GordonTheHypnotist
No you do not have to reset any settings.
Gullibility is an attractive quality in people
Expertmagician
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Expertmagician
I just found a use for the effect...so, I did purchase a couple of days ago.
Cool method !
Long Island,

New York
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
I can't get into the settings anymore....unless I somehow forgot how. When I open the app, the "screen" just comes on and I thought tapping somewhere would bring me into the settings. Is it broken or did I just have a brain fart? Can an owner pvt message me how to get into there again?
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Swipe down with 3 fingers will take you to the settings. Some people seems to have a problem doing that gesture (I'm not sure why). So try a few more times if you can't get it on the first try.
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Thanks so much dan!!!!
Jupiter47
View Profile
Loyal user
299 Posts

Profile of Jupiter47
I'd love an update that made the broswer look just like safari!
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Apr 21, 2015, dizney79 wrote:
Thanks so much dan!!!!

You're welcome Dizney Smile

Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Jupiter47 wrote:

I'd love an update for iPad support.
gyorkop
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of gyorkop
Quote:
On May 2, 2015, Jupiter47 wrote:

Apple has really strict rules about user interfaces and we do not want to risk to be rejected from the App Store. On the other hand, it has never been noticed by any of my spectators since there are a bunch of different browsers for iOS.

Peter
Lonnie-Lyerla
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lonnie-Lyerla
I remember reading here the concern about the name of this specific effect. And I thought there were good points on both sides. But today I ran across this little article from yahoo.com. A place I frequent daily. So here is the link, and I'm looking forward to reading your opinions on the subject after reading it.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/the-ultimate-......524.html
Lonnie-Lyerla
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lonnie-Lyerla
And it says Gregs app Telefoto is only 25$. I paid twice that for it. But I have absolutely no complaints with telefoto. Awesome app.
gyorkop
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of gyorkop
Hi Everyone,

Since it is a long pause in this topic, we thought we would ask for your opinion about some technical question.

Currently you have 10 minutes to "finish" the trick after you placed down the spectator's phone to the table. One of our customers asked if we could raise that time.

Do you think that it would be useful?

Peter
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
Thank you Peter for this post. As you commented via email I think it would be important to give that option to be able to choose the waiting time. Personally, I have developed a routine that once made the prediction put the viewer phone in an envelope and I desvelo prediction at the end of the routine, but that lasts more than 10 minutes. I guess give that option to choose time is an extra for the application and insurance that many people could take advantage of. I hope that this change becomes a reality. Best regards.
Sorry for my English.
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2015, gyorkop wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Since it is a long pause in this topic, we thought we would ask for your opinion about some technical question.

Currently you have 10 minutes to "finish" the trick after you placed down the spectator's phone to the table. One of our customers asked if we could raise that time.

Do you think that it would be useful?

Peter

I'm confuse. If you adjust the time longer than 10mins. How will it affect ppl who use it less than 10mins?
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
It would not affect anything. Simply help to those who need more time in any routine to reveal the prediction
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Any update as will it be on Android
Nathan Horne
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Nathan Horne
I've been playing around with App magic for a few years now, including some of Rostami's apps.

I really love this though. I tend to use an assistant for this, but 95% of people won't figure out the solo methoed either. I did however find the odd person that said I used Siri on their phone : )

Great trick.
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Is the safari interface on the iPhone app up to date?
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
Can I use this with a wifi connection?
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
Is there a way to print the written guide?
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
I would like some soft buttons to choose the time. Ex. 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 etc. This could be a manual entry if not soft button for any time up to 30 minutes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » City Prediction by SOMA (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL