The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Michigan 2015 conference flyer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
339 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2436 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Sending in my early registration today- is a tremendous deal at $20 if postmarked before 3-20. I went to last year's conference, it was excellent. See you in Michigan!

These FCM conferences are important not only to get fired up and learn new things, but to help replenish one's supply of different Gospel magic effects. I am doing a missions trip again this summer in Clay, VW, with probably many of the same kids being in the large audience this year as last year. I know many kids will not remember exactly what I did, but no doubt they would remember some of the more specific routines (such as Barry Mitchell's light and heavy "The Magic Box" which is terrific).

So traveling to the Michigan FCM Creative Arts Conference where there is a good sized dealer room is really important in building up a war chest of more than one Gospel magic program. Unlike Jay Marshall who could perform Lefty year after year at the same magic conventions (who could ever get tired of "If I Had My Way"?), most of us do not have that luxury with repeat shows for the same kids audience.

MagicBob Zoerman (who will be at this Michigan conference also) catalogs all the programs he does, and has at least five full different programs, so he does not repeat his effects/programs when returning to any one location.
Rickfcm
View Profile
Veteran user
lower Michigan
339 Posts

Profile of Rickfcm
Next weekend is almost here, hope you can all make it.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2436 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
So sorry Rick I missed it, prepaid even. I had an office emergency come up- just one of those things, I stewed about it the entire weekend...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Michigan 2015 conference flyer (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.032228 seconds, requiring 16 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [0] [5] [1] [5] [9] [8] [2] [3]