The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lum Entertainment Group Handcrafted Custom Props in Las Vegas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RayLum
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of RayLum
Just to let you all know that Lum Entertainment Group Handcrafted Custom Props and Magic Restoration new shop is now open in Las Vegas. You all know my background already and you know I have years of knowledge in Handcrafted Custom Illusions and you all know about my Magic Refurbishing work. I have tons of testimonials of my work if you need. Starting the shop off to a full kick is Kevin James' Personal Snow Animator made from ground up for The Illusionist on Broadway, 80 full hours of handcrafted love was put into that project. Next project is refurbishing work for Victor and Diamond. We can Car Paint, Powder Coat, Machine, Weld, Specialize in woodworking to Plastic Laminate. If you want something Handcrafted or want me to bring a old prop back to life give me a call at my new shop at 702-515-1600.
Lum Entertainment Group presents Illusionist Ray Lum
KMD - Kustom Magic Design
www.kmdfabrication.com
www.illusionistraylum.com
Email: Ray@illusionistraylum.com
Las Vegas, NV
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I already posted in the Grand Illusion forum, but best of luck, Ray. I have a soft spot for those who hand-craft magic!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
RayLum
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of RayLum
Thank you again Michael! Good to know someone appreciates Handcrafted Props! Some builders always take the "Cheap" way out!
Lum Entertainment Group presents Illusionist Ray Lum
KMD - Kustom Magic Design
www.kmdfabrication.com
www.illusionistraylum.com
Email: Ray@illusionistraylum.com
Las Vegas, NV
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lum Entertainment Group Handcrafted Custom Props in Las Vegas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL