The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » My experience with the IPhone App (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Grippo's Wish
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Grippo's Wish
This is my experience with the app:

1. When reading any issue of the magazine, the app will suddenly crash with no reason, and return to the main menu of the phone. I have to re-load the app to use it.

2. When reading an old issue, when I go out of the app, when I return, it loads the "latest" issue atomatically, and not the issue I was reading. I have to re-search the issue, and find where I was (not always I exactly remember).

3. Sometimes the app automatically logs me off (for no reason). Then it is impossible to log in. It will keep asking the password, even though it is correct. I have to delete the app and re-install it again.

4. Many times, when choosing an issue, it will simply not load. I wait with the blank pages, and nothing loads.

5. Sometimes the app "freezes": you can't do anything, not scroll the pages and not exit the app. Is like the phone is frozen for a time.

6. It is not possible to select from a menu old issues; only by browsing. So, if you want an old issue you have to scroll a lot (a LOT) until you find it.

This stuff happens so frequent that is really frustrating. Besides the fact that the digital edition also makes me problem, you'll understand how annoying is all this.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » My experience with the IPhone App (0 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2014 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.032404 seconds, requiring 12 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [0] [6] [6] [6] [8] [6] [7] [0] [6]