The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Problem log in to SAM Site (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
I don't know if anyone else has had the same problem

I have tried to log in to renew my membership but will not accept my username and password

Even when I try and re set I never get the email with link and have tried several times

Not sure what to do next

Any idea's

Thanks

Martin
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1452 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
I have experienced this problem. I emailed Manon at the office, but I have not heard back yet.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Hi Ray

Looks like I am not the only one

I have also sent email but no luck,

The thing is I have never changed my password or username

I can't renew my membership so I was thinking I have been deleted from the site but hopefully this is not the case

Regards

Martin
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
I had this problem. I finally got back in by doing a Reset Password. It only worked to receive an email with the link when I entered my email address in the login name box instead of entering my login name. After getting in, I had problems getting to the Members Only area. Somehow I finally succeeded, but I do not remember how.

It was very frustrating, as I was trying to submit an assembly report. Success at last, but what a hassle.

The SAM web site needs some serious attention.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Manon got me squared away yesterday and I'm now able to get on and surf the entire site.
If you cannot access it please contact Manon through the site contact section that it kicks you over to when it will not let you sign in and he will get it taken care of. It might take him a few days and tries but he doesn't give up until he gets it taken care of!!

Here's a post I made a few days ago in another section -
I have sort of the same situation going on.....
I can log in and gain access to the site but it will not allow me into the Members Home area. When I click the Members Home button it keeps taking me to an area that says membership required and asks me to fill out a trouble logging in form to contact them.
I contacted Manon and he replied that there are several people experiencing trouble logging into the site or can log in but cannot gain access to anything else past that point.... been going on for a few weeks now. He said in his last reply that he would contact me as soon as a solution was found and referred to it as a "real head scratcher".
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Still having the same problem here....

And BTW, Manon is a woman. Smile
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
I did get in that one time but that was it. I am still unable to log in and repeated requests for help have not been answered.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Problem log in to SAM Site (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL