The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » January 2015 (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jerskin
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of Jerskin
Anyone get theirs yet?
Mine usually arrives at the end of the month before.
GrEg oTtO

MUNDUS VULT DECIPI
billmarq
View Profile
Special user
State near Arizona
570 Posts

Profile of billmarq
I got mine two weeks ago. I believe the Genii office asks us to wait four weeks from our normal delivery time before requesting another copy. Give them call.
Honi soit quit mal y pense.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
You can receive the issue anytime up until the 21st of the month even though it has been send a month earlier. You can blame your regional or local post office for that. They often let second-class periodical rate mail sit there until they feel like delivering it.
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
But... they are super fast to ensure I get my Advertisement Bundle daily! What a pain and such a waste to send out those newspaper type advertisement bundles!!! I freaking hate them! But stuff you want and paid for sits around.
Kind of like our congress.... quick to vote pay raises, but consistently fail to deliver what we want.
Sorry...

To add:
Genii is awesome. I just can't afford it at this time. But I switched from Magic a few years ago. Huge improvement and was worth it!

Keep up the great work Genii! I will return some day my friend!

Thanks for reading my rant
jcmagicman
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of jcmagicman
Is there still a monthly Paul Osborne illusion plan included in every issue?
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
No. Osborne's column was discontinued several years ago. Is that something you would like to see again in Genii?
jcmagicman
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of jcmagicman
Hi Richard.

Yes that would definitely be a great value to us magicians. I think I speak for the rest of the group that we all miss that monthly illusion plan. Your kind gesture and consideration to make this illusion inclusion into every future publication would be much appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to write back and respond.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » January 2015 (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL