The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » What to do with these cool boxes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christian Wilde
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Christian Wilde
Hi there
Last year I stumbled upon these wonderful boxes at a second hand market. I could not resist buying them thinking I could turn them into magic props. I've considered making a "ball into glass spirit box" (I think it's known as astroball but I'm not sure) But it could certainly be turned into other things as well. I'm more unsure of what the barrel shaped one can be used for. So I reach out to you. Please inspire me as to what these nice boxes can be used for?
Thanks in advance Smile

Christian
PS. I put an half liter Fanta bottle in the picture for size comparison.

Click here to view attached image.
Christian Wilde
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Oh and another picture of the boxes in closed mode.

Click here to view attached image.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The barrel container would make an excellent close-up case, section it off and make compartments in it. It would be a real conversion piece. You could make come gags with it by getting one of those tricky gag facets and attaching it on the end. Then offer a refill, but instead of turning the handle, just open and pull out a funny bottle or glass. I ran across a website that hand half beer glasses, and one that only fill on the top half. You could come up with a glass or bottle production as well. That is if you are into corny funny gags.
Christian Wilde
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Thanks Bill. I'm in to corny funny gags and your idea is great. I would like the box to do something as well as carry close up magic. Maybe some production build into the lud or something. But I'm going to look into that facet idea. That's right to the point 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » What to do with these cool boxes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL