The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » World Class Christian Magicians (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1170 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
So I would like to see a list of world class Christian entertainers, those you consider among the best. Not just local artists, but folks who travel the nation & the world staying booked with large stage gigs, and typically promote a Christian theme theme to their show. Who would y'all place in this category?
From the Encouraging Magic of...

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1170 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
I will start with...
David & Teesha Laflin - http://www.davidandteesha.com
BJ Harris - http://harrisiii.com

When you list them, post a link to their site please...

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
Mike Ince
View Profile
Inner circle
1894 Posts

Profile of Mike Ince
I knew you'd read this line.

One of the great secrets of magic and deception is to make the truth seem too ridiculous to believe.
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
2949 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Duane Laflin
Creator of the RING-A-Ding Gumball Machine, available through your favorite magic dealer that buys from Murphy’s Magic

The west coast dealer for Jeff Jones's Magic backdrops

Proud Member of The Society of American Magician’s, The International Brotherhood of Magician’s, Fellowship of Christian Magicians & The Academy of Magical Arts (The Magic Castle)
markofmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
380 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
You all have already taken my top two choices David and Teesha Laflin and Duane and Mary Laflin. Bust in just the last year I have become aquainted with Steve Harney with "Cool Kid Ministries" A very good entertainer with a heart for God.
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1170 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
891 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Don't forget Andre Kole
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
891 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Toby Travis
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1170 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Barry Mitchell - http://www.barrymitchell.com.

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
2949 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Quote:
On Feb 13, 2015, Howie Diddot wrote:
Duane Laflin

http://grandmagicshow.com/
Creator of the RING-A-Ding Gumball Machine, available through your favorite magic dealer that buys from Murphy’s Magic

The west coast dealer for Jeff Jones's Magic backdrops

Proud Member of The Society of American Magician’s, The International Brotherhood of Magician’s, Fellowship of Christian Magicians & The Academy of Magical Arts (The Magic Castle)
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2436 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
One site that has on it several excellent magicians is www.OutreachSpeakers.com Included on that site is Dana Daniels (and Luigi the parrot), Justin Flom and Harris III. I have seen Dana Daniels at Abbott's before, he is a very funny guy (see his www.youtube.com videos or videos posted on the above website), but I have not seen Dana do a "Gospel"/Christian/Outreach connection before. Would love to hear him... Has anybody seen what Dana does in that regard? Maybe invite him for the FCM international convention?
Tony Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
North Carolina
1170 Posts

Profile of Tony Thomas
Here is another...
Curt Anderson - http://magicurt.com/home/

Tony Thomas

www.magictonythomas.com
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1610 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2015, MagicBus wrote:
One site that has on it several excellent magicians is www.OutreachSpeakers.com Included on that site is Dana Daniels (and Luigi the parrot), Justin Flom and Harris III. I have seen Dana Daniels at Abbott's before, he is a very funny guy (see his www.youtube.com videos or videos posted on the above website), but I have not seen Dana do a "Gospel"/Christian/Outreach connection before. Would love to hear him... Has anybody seen what Dana does in that regard? Maybe invite him for the FCM international convention?

I brought Dana to my town in 2005 as an "image builder" for my church and as a low-key outreach. He performed a great show and at the end he talked about finding purpose in life through a relationship with God. Aa I said, it was very low-key at my request. We then made booklets available (What On Earth Am I Here For? - An evangelistic booklet based on the first three chapters of The Purpose Driven® Life) to anyone who wanted one, and followed up with an invite to the church. All in all it was a great evening! I would highly recommend Dana for a church outreach of this type.
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3908 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
Kevin Ridgeway and Kristen Johnson.

Brock Gill.
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5268 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
I think it's also important to recognize Christian magicians, who, while not necessarily "Gospel magicians" were certainly Christian in the purest sense of the word in that they devoted their very lives to God and magic was their avocation. Additionally, the three men I am going to mention have had a PROFOUND influence on magic and while not "famous" among civilians nonetheless are well known in the magic community and deserve to be on this list:

Dr. Fr. Roger Crosthwaite, C. of E.
Brother John Hamman, SM
and Fr. Cyprian Murray, OP who fell asleep in the Lord just two days past.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
1419 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Justin Flom is coming to my church and a strong Christian
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Johnny Ace Palmer is a brother in Christ. So is Richard Osterlind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » World Class Christian Magicians (3 Likes)
  Next Topic >>>
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001- 2015 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.182528 seconds, requiring 68 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

[1] [1] [1] [8] [4] [7] [6] [5] [4] [1]