The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Help to find this please (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Special user
Tamil Nadu, India
663 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Dear friends,

A packet trick in which magi shows 5 cards each with different colored circle. And 4 cards transform into different colored squares and in the fifth card all the the five circles are assembled.

Name and origin please
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Kanawati
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
128 Posts

Profile of Kanawati
I think you might be describing Pavel's Circlation. Fantastic Magic Company (www.fantasticmagic) on their website claim to have the rights to this product.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3059 Posts

Profile of Julie
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2015, Kanawati wrote:
I think you might be describing Pavel's Circlation. Fantastic Magic Company (www.fantasticmagic) on their website claim to have the rights to this product.

--------------------------------
I believe Tenyo or Tricks Co. a long time ago put out a jumbo version with an easel(?)

Julie
tstark
View Profile
Loyal user
Arizona
262 Posts

Profile of tstark
The effect was originally called Squarecircles, was a Pavel trick.
gumbimagic
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas,Nevada
91 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
I realize this is an old thread, I was going through my very old magic instructions from forty or so years ago. I have found the instructions from this packet trick I think. I remember having the packet of cards. Unfortunately, I no longer have the cards. I looked it up here to see if by chance it was still available. Unfortunately, the instructions have no crediting of any kind. Where I bought it was Loftus in SLC, Utah back when they had a shop down on main street. I believe this is now called Loftus International and no longer a shop on Main Street although clearly still involved in magic and novelties. The name of the packet on my instructions is "Circlation or Round - The - Square Cards". The cards would be fairly to easy make with some blank face cards and little crafting/computer printing skills. They were definately professionally printed cards and it seems like they were Fox Lake cards. I think in all the card effects I got from them that I can remeber were Fox Lake cards, except my marked deck, they were Mavericks.
Rudy
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland
348 Posts

Profile of Rudy
Pavel's Circlation also called Round-The-Square Cards

http://www.pavelmagic.com/

http://www.tricksupply.com ----- has Pavel's Circlation in stock
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Help to find this please (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL