The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (21 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
869 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
I have now reported them to the BBB and the NJ Attorney Generals office. And I have started a claim with PayPal. Though I doubt much will come of it they are logged on official sites now.

Unfortunate that it had to come to this.

-J-
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
3425 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 24, 2017, StarManager wrote:
If the community wants the mind of developers like Ted for new coin effects you have to let them "breathe" and give them the time to create. We support that by buying into things like the Martinka Coin Club and waiting when it takes too long. It will come. It will be great sometimes and maybe not great others. But if you buy 12 releases in a year, get 8, are owed 4 and then get 3 great coin effects you use - to me that is AWESOME! Please support Ted and Martinka and join the club, and buy the products. The more they earn, the better they can give. Check out KFC, RingMaster, and click the COIN link for their own creations at www.Martinka.com and support if you can. This is my feeling.

Nice that you find it awesome. Nice also that you are apparently wealthy enough to buy virtually anything you want and if you never receive the product you can afford to eat the loss. But not everyone on here has that luxury so to them it is a simple case of being ripped off. You cannot make promises and not live up to them and expect people to simply give you time to "breathe". When it involves accepting payments and then not delivering the promised goods, it is not breathing, it is fraud.

If Ted were a responsible human being with even the slightest conscience he would be on here apologizing and offering refunds to everyone he owes products to, without them having to track him down and demand it. I don't know how he even sleeps at night let alone manages to "breathe and find time to create". I think his behavior is despicable.
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2091 Posts

Profile of RCP
Quote:
On Apr 11, 2018, Judah Vee wrote:
I have now reported them to the BBB and the NJ Attorney Generals office. And I have started a claim with PayPal. Though I doubt much will come of it they are logged on official sites now.

Unfortunate that it had to come to this.

-J-

File a complaint with the FTC and US Postal Inspector as well. A little federal prison time gives a man plenty of time to "breathe"
Cpontz
View Profile
Special user
Daupin PA
553 Posts

Profile of Cpontz
Finally got some results. Received 6 backordered tricks the other day with an apology for the delays. Sometimes it pays to be patient.
Judah Vee
View Profile
Special user
of the JV Naughty Vanish....
869 Posts

Profile of Judah Vee
Ted has refunded me finally. I will no longer post about this.
I don't care how fast or slow you are.... As long as I am faster.. -J-
ActionJack
View Profile
New user
Pacific NW
25 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
I posted this in another thread but the Martinka website has been down for a few days for me. Anyone else have any luck accessing it?
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, Cpontz wrote:
Finally got some results. Received 6 backordered tricks the other day with an apology for the delays. Sometimes it pays to be patient.

Has anyone else received anything recently?
martinka
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of martinka
Judah Vee, thanks for updating, for completeness, it should be noted that you received the referenced paypal in mid April.

Action Jack, we are having an intermittent problem with the site, it is up and running now, if you encounter difficulty and need something, please email us.

Ian, you should be current, please send us an email indicating the latest release you received and we will make sure everything is good for you.

We are now finalizing two very cool releases that will begin shipping very soon, so keep an eye on the members page.
www.martinka.com

"Buying & Selling Magic for over 100 Years"
hektormagic
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
I also finally get my order (Quarkey and ConFusion) from Martinka (after almost half year delay...). I was nicely surprised that Ted sent me also the Chained effect as a bonus for the delay with a note for excuse. It was nice and I am thankful. Chained is good effect and very good quality. Unfortunately the Confusion was without the bang ring in the package, so I can not use it and should purchase from somewhere (because the trick looks interesting)... The quality of the Quarkey is not good. Can be done better in my opinion.

I have also Supersized KFC coins which are great and the effecs which can be done with this gimmicks are wonderful. In my opinion this is the best of the series. Hole 3.0 is also good. I want to buy more coin tricks from the series by Ted Bogusta but they are all Out of stock... can we expect more stock?

I really want also the Sahara Scotch and Soda. Is it expected back in stock soon?
Mystery Card (v.2), Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1657 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2018, Ian Richards wrote:
Quote:
On May 23, 2018, Cpontz wrote:

Has anyone else received anything recently?

I received two "Denny" & "Tworate."Cpontz which six backordered releases did you receive ? I've enjoyed the offerings so far. Hope to be all caught up soon.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
ActionJack
View Profile
New user
Pacific NW
25 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
The site has been back up and working for me lately. Thanks
cinefisch
View Profile
New user
Wiconsin
13 Posts

Profile of cinefisch
I just went to view online instructions for one of my Coin Club offerings and it the site is gone?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Martinka Coin Club (21 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL