The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Calculated Risk by Michael Murray (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
JordanD
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of JordanD
Just wanted to chime in on the bonus routine Michael is giving away here. As stated above this is worthy of a separate release entirely. Absolutely fantastic thinking. I will definitely be using this!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Calculated Risk is incredible.

I was lucky enough to win a copy via drawing (after purchasing APOMM) and this takes the previous concept to another level.

There is VERY little "process" and its all done by the spectators. The perception will be that you did nothing other than look at a generated piece of information.

The motivation for generating that information (and why you need to see it) has been provided in the ebook, however I think its the type of thing we should all continue to work on and create additional reasonings for. Either way its a "non moment" in the eyes of the spectator. For such little work you get 2 key pieces of information, they can be dates, birthdays, unlock codes, ANYthing numerical that your heart desires.

I performed this twice over the weekend at a wedding gig. Once I unlocked 2 phones per original routine.
The second time I performed this, it was obvious that the code entered had more meaning to the spectator. I kept it in mind and got one ahead about 15 minutes later when I not only "revealed" the date but WHO the date was about (everyone should understand how). The spectator had tears in her eyes, and I am not kidding even slightly.

Buy this if you want an anytime anywhere miracle, ESPECIALLY if you like taking concepts and reworking them for your own needs. This has an insane amount of potential and Michael has given us all a tool, not (just) an effect.

Bravo Mr. Murray. Bravo!
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
Ok, I have performed this and the reactions where great, that was my first actual performance too. I will definitely keep this in my strolling set and it's ideal for the moments you perform for just a couple of people.

I usually perform impromptu effects when needed, however, I will keep performing this until it becomes a solid and permanent routine in my walkabout.

The bonus sent over is incredible yet so simple. Michaels mind is just warped, I have no idea how he is thinking this stuff up.
If your considering this then it's fun perform.

Excellent thinking.

Joel
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
247 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
I am also among the lucky few chosen to receive a preview copy of “Calculated Risk.” I can without hesitation echo all of the positive comments made above. This truly is a thing of beauty.

As a proud owner of “A Piece of My Mind,” I have been familiar with the methodology for quite a while. With “Calculated Risk,” the method’s full potential is explored in a strong two-spectator experience that has clear purpose and meaningful engagement. Owning “A Piece of My Mind” in no way diminishes the value of “Calculated Risk.” There are invaluable ideas and techniques that go well beyond the methodology discussed in “A Piece of My Mind.”

With “Calculated Risk,” you are prepared to create an unforgettable experience any time your participants have an iPhone. It’s very strong, very direct, and thoughtfully routined.

I can’t wait to read the additional booklet!

Josh
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
A sincere thanks once again for all the kind words. The bonus content will be complete and emailed in under a week and then the price will be £24.99 to reflect the seven additions.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
To anyone who placed their order for this within the past 72 hours I apologise for the delay in getting this to you. I was on a short break in the Lake District (UK) and signal strength was at an all time low. All should have been sent now, if anyone hasn't yet received it let me know and I'll jump on it.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I'm so pumped to get the bonus material! Head spinning with ideas already!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
As with most things Mikey M releases, I got to see it very early on and he fooled me.

I immediately thought it's not for me as it will be complicated, or involve downloading apps etc.& I am not a technical phone person.

However, to my delight it was easy to do and uncomplicated.

It's very good as everyone has a phone with them & I already do a couple of phone tricks whenever I work so it's perfect.

You know the effect and you know Michael(polite, talented, no ego, very clever, amazing).

So you could say that I highly recommend this. Who wouldn't as it's excellent.

Well done my friend(wish you would release some rubbish so I can honestly review it, but you keep on releasing solid , mind boggling gold)

Well done AGAIN ha

Mike Donoghue
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I finally read it! Is fantastic! As always great stuff from Michael! Look forward to the book now! See you in July guys!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Much appreciated DynaMix, Mike and Luca, your feedback is greatly appreciated. If anyone has a few moments to post their review on my site too that would be greatly appreciated. I've been writing all day and hope to have all the bonus stuff complete real soon.

Thanks again Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Apologies for the delay with the bonus routines, I'm almost there (only two left to write up). Rest assured they won't be much longer Smile

sjrw
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of sjrw
No worries Michael.
Take your time!
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Michael took his Cal-Ender peek and added the one thing to it I have been longing for. It is almost perfect. You can do so much with this, and the fact that Michael is the nicest guy in the business just makes it even better. His instructions are always clear and well produced, and his support is second to none. Love it!
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Only to pleased to help in any way I can Smile

Thanks for the kind words!

trickychris
View Profile
Loyal user
England
260 Posts

Profile of trickychris
How can we get hold of one of these bad boys?!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just head to www.mindfx.co.uk Smile

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Apologies for the delay with the updates folks. I have had some family difficulties (nothing bad) and the advent of the new iOS to deal with prior to being able to finalise it. I'm happy to report the book has been reformatted and all routines and images are now complete. Pending the proof reading which is already under way this will be emailed out to all prior purchasers.

The Calcukated Risk book will then be printed up as a physical 55 page book detailing a combination of nine ideas/routines.

This now includes -

Calcukated Risk (Main Routine) - Unlock TWO borrowed mobiles in an incredibly easy fashion.
Perfect Opener - The spectator names ANY four digits, they are typed into your genuine phone lock screen and your mobile opens.
iSwami - A method for using the iPhone calculator to seemingly predict any two digit number.
One in Ten Thousand - Have a spectator intuit (or predict) any four digit number/pin code/unlock code.
Feedback - Did you know your iPhone has a memory for numbers?
Phone Clone - Show just how vulnerable out phone security system actually is.
Identity Theft - A method for stealing your spectators identity.
Frosties Reveal - Reveal your spectators exact DOB or Starsign.
Noted - The notes application on either your, or the spectators mobile will become your new peek device.

Note: Although the primary effect and a few others will work with any iPhone, a couple of the routines do require the use of newer iPhone models.

As mentioned a short while ago the price of this will increase slightly as soon as it goes to print so if you are interested or have any questions please let me know within the next week or so Smile

Best Wishes Michael

bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
This beast keep growing.. CR is my go to iPhone thing I do at weddings. Can't wait for this to be released!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1966 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The updated ebook is now ready to roll out. The printed version won't be far behind. If you purchased the original from me, let me know your order number and I'll fire the latest updates to you (that includes the original competition winners too) Smile

Best Wishes Michael

seamagu
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Reading this at the moment.....it's bloody good
I love post its Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Calculated Risk by Michael Murray (7 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL