The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Apps using the Apple Watch (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
TravisNye
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of TravisNye
DynaMix don't stop there. You are getting close to my routine. I do it for all my walk around gigs and it gets great reactions..keep exploring this idea
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
And same with Tell A Photo...
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
BrainMagos,

Then you are missing the point. Both apps get me huge business. I don't care what magicians think. I care what my audience thinks and they love them.

Best regards,
Max
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
If you don't care what magicians think, then stop selling to magicians! What a ridiculous statement that shows utmost disrespect to your clientele!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
I've said from day one I make all of my apps and effects to use in my own shows. If magicians don't see the value the way the are that's fine. They don't have to buy them. I don't market them other than to say I have great success with them and make them available for others if interested. I do however keep adding to them to make them better and better and sometimes add other's ideas that own the app if I think the addition is practical and beneficial. So, I'm not disrespecting anything. Don't knock something you do not own. You have no experience with it to back up your claim. I, on the other hand do.
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
981 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2017, BrainMagos wrote:
Sorry Max but I really don't like the looks of Menta-List, it looks like a 1980 software (the aesthetics of it)...please update it to make it look more current.

I don't understand this comment. I think the "aesthetics" are fine. The procedure or the app it self shouldn't be the focus. I would hope I perform well enough that after I demonstrate my routine with mental-list that the Spec. Has forgot even what the app Interface looks like. I want them remembering what I told them not what I showed them.

That being said, I do like the black and white screens on the update of mental-list. A line about "subconscious" or "human psyche" can open up an entertaining routine.
I have the pro version. The Apple Watch connect is perfect!
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2017, TravisNye wrote:
DynaMix don't stop there. You are getting close to my routine. I do it for all my walk around gigs and it gets great reactions..keep exploring this idea

Very cool. I have quite a few ideas around this but haven't tested yet professionally as I just got the watch and still learning all of the ins and outs. Would love to spitball some ideas if you are up for it.
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2017, BrainMagos wrote:
Sorry Max but I really don't like the looks of Menta-List, it looks like a 1980 software (the aesthetics of it)...please update it to make it look more current.

I bet they would like the look of it if it were $5 or less. I am glad that you keep this powerful tool out of the hands of the tools. Mentalist rocks with the I watch support. Hobby magicians are always looking for deals. If there is a cheaper trick they will buy that even if it is a horrible knock off. More expensive items are always rationalized as not worth it or not aesthetically pleasing. Don't believe it. Just look at all the ones that were stiffed by snap illusions. Worse yet those that bought and use those illusions. I own a lot of magic apps but mentalist is one I use daily.
Yuan Moons
View Profile
Veteran user
348 Posts

Profile of Yuan Moons
Don't people just realise Menta-list is a magic app doing the work? I mean the pro features are hidden but the fact that there are pro features is not. Surely it's obvious when the app has an in app purchase of a $90 pro feature? Maybe not but it just doesn't seem like anyone would think it's not an app doing the magic.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2017, Yuan Moons wrote:
Don't people just realise Menta-list is a magic app doing the work? I mean the pro features are hidden but the fact that there are pro features is not. Surely it's obvious when the app has an in app purchase of a $90 pro feature? Maybe not but it just doesn't seem like anyone would think it's not an app doing the magic.

If done correctly they have no idea.
NRmind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of NRmind
Yuan - you don't have to perform the phase requiring them to dl the app on their own. You can simply use this on your phone and cut off all connection to the app's existence on the App Store.
That's how I do it.
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
358 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
Adding to the list of magic apps that use the Apple Watch:

- NForcer, which shows the freely selected card (or forced card) on the watch in real time. You can also activate/enable the force from the watch.

- PsiPad, an impression pad on the iPhone that sends the drawing to the watch

I know, I know: shameless self promotion. Smile

Richard
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Just got PsiPad and really love it, it works great and it's very fast! For those specs who don't associate the watch with the phone app (yeah, to be honest, I got caught once), it just kills!
rrubin98
View Profile
Veteran user
Cogito, ergo sum scripsit
358 Posts

Profile of rrubin98
Thanks so much, dooblehorn! I really appreciate your feedback and kind words.

One option is the hide the watch in a notebook that you're using for the drawing duplication. You could even cut out an area of the pad just to house the watch.

Thanks again,

- Richard
birdman69
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
110 Posts

Profile of birdman69
IThump with TOXIC+ is the ultimate full featured TOXIC force and Thumper tool for iPhone, iPad and Appple Watch and also supports a Bluetooth earpiece.

See www.ithump.com.au and www.toxicplus.com for details.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi All,

Version 1.2 for Tell A Photo is now in the app store. Lots of great stuff for the Apple Watch. Video is in the owner's group on Facebook. Download and/or update today!

Kind regards,
Max
Martin_Eisele
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Martin_Eisele
Hi,

I'm working on an update of the SD-Poker app for the Poker-Formulas effect from Pit Hartling. The code on how the cards have to be dealt for the poker hand can then be peeked from the Apple Watch.

Also my releases from today (www.vision-tricks.com) will get an update in the future for Apple Watch, so always when you need to peek something, it can be displayed on the Apple Watch.

Kind Regards,
Martin
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Card Stats 1.5 now contains Apple Watch support.

Enjoy!
Max
Martin_Eisele
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Martin_Eisele
Apple Watch support for Vision:Tricks (Voice-Control, Shuffle Bored and others).
Also for SD Poker app (for the 'Poker Formuals' from Pit Hartling).

A short explanation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLZdg1vNHww
MagicMikeCat
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of MagicMikeCat
Does anyone know if PsiPad is still available? The link to the App Store on the website says it is no longer available - does anyone still use it? Is there any way to still purchase it?
Check out my effect "Mind Card" http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7240
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Apps using the Apple Watch (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL