The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » OneCoin by Moritz Mueller (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
magicshowprod
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
109 Posts

Profile of magicshowprod
Ummm....wow! How cool was that? And a perfect smile in all the right places to go with it. I'm impressed Smile
Don Shock
The Magical World of Don Shock
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Pretty good.
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Very nice!
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
This kid is one to keep an eye on for sure. Love not only his work, but how happy he seems to be while performing. VERY inspirational.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I purchased his Mo-Fly video last year. Pretty good!

Jim
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
What's with the creepy comments under that video?! Bunch of strange trolls on YT!

Jim
Ferran Rizo
View Profile
New user
Murcia
39 Posts

Profile of Ferran Rizo
Congratulations, pretty fine handling... Keep working
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Very nice..very skillful...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Maybe he will lead the revolution of bringing smiling back into magic
calypso
View Profile
New user
Sweden
27 Posts

Profile of calypso
*** - that kid is amazing!
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
I think he's smiling because he knows he's fooling the heck out of you.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2015, J-Mac wrote:
What's with the creepy comments under that video?! Bunch of strange trolls on YT!

Jim

I think it is one of the biggest problems of the internet generation the anonymity they hide behind. Too bad people can't just enjoy an amazing performance.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Bin
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Bin
Quote:
On Jul 15, 2015, J-Mac wrote:

As a general Internet rule, Poof-Daddy has hit it on the head. In this specific case, while I haven't read the comments, I can understand why people might be nasty towards him: he's good, they're jealous. Heck, I'm jealous.
Remember Quacky.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
PD is always right on the money as to things. Smile And good job by the kid, he's better than most adults probably. And most of all, he really looks like he's having fun with it, exactly what he should be doing with it...Heck, it's what we all should be doing with it. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
This kid is going places. At his age to have the grace and poise, is unbelievable. When my son played on a travel team in soccer at 12 yrs old, there was one teammate who had such good control of the ball that he could dance around the opposing team as if they weren't there. He now plays professionally in Albania. This kid is just like that soccer player. He just needs to keep doing what he is doing, and I am sure will be a force in magic when he grows up.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Xcath1
View Profile
Inner circle
3065 Posts

Profile of Xcath1
A kid like that on my son's team as well. Excellence is excellence.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
I must say I'm a bit jealous! I'm nowhere near that good!
Reality is a real killjoy.
DVYRCKT
View Profile
New user
Nashville, TN
76 Posts

Profile of DVYRCKT
I love this dudes work. It's hard to even call him a kid, he's more like an old soul.

Thanks for sharing this!

- Davey
cperkins
View Profile
Special user
700 Posts

Profile of cperkins
Even the structure of this little routine is first rate...very clean and efficient for supurb eye candy. He even sets the magician up for a little surprise and uses a feint to heighten an effect.

And it ends where it starts...with nothing.

Child prodigy!
To see a difficult thing lightly handled gives the impression of the impossible.
(Goethe)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » OneCoin by Moritz Mueller (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL