The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Help please (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Just found my old Magic Rabbit from Tenyo from 1994 in the original box with the instructions. I never used it. I am thinking about selling it and I see that a lot of Tenyo stuff is worth a lot. Does anyone know what its worth or what I should ask for. Because I am going to sell or trade it. Thanks in advance. The rabbits name is Clyde and he does a card trick with the instructions.

Bairefoot
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Most Tenyo tricks are actually not worth a lot. Prices have been dropping fairly steadily for the past several years.

Re "Clyde": Do you have the proper gimmicked deck of cards, the instructions, the proper brown box with black plastic handle on top (and it's proper label) and is the rabbit puppet clean and in excellent condition?
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Hello Mr. Kaufman. Thanks for answering. Yes, I have the box, yes proper label, rabbit is in excellent condition and the box looks great, also I have the instructions I do not see a special deck. Thanks

Bairefoot
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2532 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
A pity. The deck, printed by Nintendo, is unique to that trick. (And if you see Steen Schmidt pretending to sell one on eBay, do NOT buy it--it's not the right deck).
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks Mr. Kaufman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Help please (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL