The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Registering for KAX 2016 and KIDabra 2016 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Just a reminder that Mark and Tami are running a Black Friday sale on registrations for KAX 2016 and for KIDabra 2016. This was announced on the KIDabra Facebook Group, and is also on the KIDabra website. Sale is November 27th-30th, 2015.

http://www.kidabra.org/#!kax-midyear-2/csar

They've already announced a number of the speakers who will be at KAX 2016, because that's coming up just at the end of January 2016.

http://www.kidabra.org/#!kax-schedule-2016/cw3v

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
A couple of months ago, I posted this about KAX and KIDabra on another thread (from The Little Darlings):

"Here's what I love about KIDabra and KAX. Being able to talk with the speakers / performers and other attendees, and learning from them in between all of the lectures. So, it was more than just an experience of the lectures / performances and the dealer room. I had meals and chats with some people who I hadn't really met before. Then again, I liked the socializing aspect (and I was able to put a bit of effort into it, even though I'm a bit of an introvert), but that might not appeal to everyone.

At KAX this past January, I brainstormed with a couple of performers from the UK about show giveaways and promotional products, and one of them continued the conversation via email later on after the event. He was another attendee. Not one of the speakers / performers. That might not have happened at other magic conventions."

- Donald
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
KAX begins 2 weeks from today. I'm excited!!

- Donald
JimbosMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of JimbosMagic
I had a great time at KAX.
Meeting all my old friends and made some new ones.
It was great to MC the Gala Show which was just a wonderful night with great act on.
Thanks to all my USA buddies and everyone else for always making me feel welcome xx
Jimmy Carlo
Jimbo.
JIMMY CARLO. KIDabra International Family Entertainer of the Year 2009.
IBM Triple Award Winner. Uk Champion of Comedy Magic.
Represented the UK in the United Slapstick Awards on German TV.
European Children's Entertainer of the year 2007/8
robert_baxt
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, CA. USA
87 Posts

Profile of robert_baxt
I will be the MC for the Gala Show on Saturday night at this years KAX convention 2017. Had I known I was following you Jimbo, I would have asked for more money! It's going to be work to be funnier than you. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Registering for KAX 2016 and KIDabra 2016 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL