The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Have you bought from Fakini? (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
illusions & reality
View Profile
Special user
Saskatoon, SK, CANADA
859 Posts

Profile of illusions & reality
Did you not see the post right above yours?
furplesnort
View Profile
New user
Shoreline, WA.
26 Posts

Profile of furplesnort
I saw 2 advertisers but no actual comments from the rest of the camp.
JoshRyan
View Profile
Regular user
Kitchener, ON, Canda
123 Posts

Profile of JoshRyan
I'm not an "advertiser". Please read this entire thread.
furplesnort
View Profile
New user
Shoreline, WA.
26 Posts

Profile of furplesnort
Thanks
Ill check out the JL Lukas multiplying balls.
johnsterlini
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of johnsterlini
Furplesnort-
The reason you haven't seen comments from other is very few sets are in the hands of US magicians. We are the exclusive distributor in North America and 1st shipment is arriving in a few days. Those that have seen them, love 'em. I would only carry these if they met my expectations and they exceeded them. These will be the new standard for ball manipulators.
furplesnort
View Profile
New user
Shoreline, WA.
26 Posts

Profile of furplesnort
And more affordable.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Frank Radtke was a very dear friend. He once said that "...when I am gone, the business will die, too."

I was one of his first customers, back about 1970. He must be turning over in his grave.

Thanks to John Sterlini for making available these new balls!
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Anatole
View Profile
Inner circle
1912 Posts

Profile of Anatole
I remember when Earl Edwards got a set of the Fakini Golf Balls back around 1972. I bought my first set from Earl and still have it. When Ireland stopped making their original set of multiplying golf balls, the Fakini set was a welcome replacement and improvement. The paint on the Ireland balls began to chip off over time--a problem that the Fakini golf balls didn't have. But... I did like the very thin metal shell of the Ireland golf balls.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
----- Sonny Narvaez
davidmilne
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of davidmilne
I have three orders outstanding for some eighteen months. They don’t reply to e-mails or answer the phone. The House of Fakini is truly a House of Shame.
theghostcompany
View Profile
New user
Switzerland
82 Posts

Profile of theghostcompany
I recently had to cancel my order and luckily received a full refund through Paypal - they did not even bother to submit an answer to the non-receipt claim. I'm usually very patient with my orders, but the deadline for claiming a refund (180 days) was about to lapse, and the order value was simply too high.

Very sad, would have preferred to obtain the products.
Kelvin Ng
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC
68 Posts

Profile of Kelvin Ng
I'm adding my name to the list of Fakini Orders. Pretty ironic for me as I spent the last 2 days working customer support for Sandsminds on the VAPR watch campaign and here I am with an outstanding order from Fakini September 2015. It is now February 2017.

Fakini is a joke of a company
"We tend to think that magic is all about us, what we do, and how we execute the tricks, when in actuality, it's really about what the spectator witnesses, imagines, and remembers in their minds."

- Wayne Houchin
Nelgnekcam
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Nelgnekcam
It seems as if there are a number of us that continue to be ripped off. My credit card company said that I should file a report with IC3.gov. They investigate internet fraud. Maybe this will get results...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Have you bought from Fakini? (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL