The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Topit Installation (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JDP
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of JDP
Hey everyone. My tailor whom I used to use to install my topits has retired and I am in need to have new ones installed. I'm located in New York City. Is anyone aware of any places or people that know how to install one properly? Thanks all!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Don't know any magicians that are Tailors, but you can take your Ammar book and pattern instructions to any seamstress or Tailor and have them read the instructions. They should be able to do a good job. If they refuse to read the instructions move on to another Taylor, there has to be a lot of them in NYC.

Myself, I just purchased the Singer Sewing book and did it myself, took about 2 hours.i
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Quote:
On Feb 3, 2016, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Don't know any magicians that are Tailors, but you can take your Ammar book and pattern instructions to any seamstress or Tailor and have them read the instructions. They should be able to do a good job. If they refuse to read the instructions move on to another Taylor, there has to be a lot of them in NYC.

Myself, I just purchased the Singer Sewing book and did it myself, took about 2 hours.i

Maybe you should offer your sewing services to JDP since you obviously seem qualified to install them.
LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
I saw one that you don't need to sew them on. I think it's from David Penn.
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
Is there a version where the topit is not permanently installed?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The clothes we wear » » Topit Installation (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL