The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Dave Bonsall's PropDog (UK) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stu Montgomery
View Profile
Veteran user
St Petersburg FL
355 Posts

Profile of Stu Montgomery
One of the easiest sites to navigate. Fresh, modern, very easy to find what you're after (and stumble on some great stuff you've perhaps not thought of). Everything well illustrated. Email enquiries answered very, very quickly & orders dispatched equally fast! Brick & Mortar shop too - for those in the area. Exactly what I like (and want) when looking for new effects.
"Round about what is, lies a whole mysterious world of might be" Longfellow.
TheRedFez
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of TheRedFez
I find that the prices are often much lower than competitors as well. Being in the US, I don't have to pay VAT, and that results in some serious savings.
tommymcc84
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of tommymcc84
Totally agree. Stumbled upon the website recently and you're absolutely right: it's the perfect mix of being able to find what you want quickly but offering just enough to distract your attention to something else cool! I think I might be on it quite a bit in the run up to Christmas.
Peter Goldfield
View Profile
Regular user
Universe
178 Posts

Profile of Peter Goldfield
Highly recommend dropping into his store if you live or visit the UK. I was travelling through London and spent a couple hours in his store. You're welcome to test out props and play DVDs he sells if you wish. Very friendly guy too.
The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. Nikola Tesla, Serbian Inventor
FJR
View Profile
Regular user
London
118 Posts

Profile of FJR
Yes, the customer service I've received from PropDog has been very personable, even excellent.
They made a mistake with some orders I put in towards the end of last summer but recified them immediately I informed them in an incredibly decent way.
One gets the impression they really value their customers and they know much of what they sell incredibly well. And, of course, they sell a wide array of those beautiful JOL wallets, quite a number of which I've bought.
Highly recommended.

Best,
Francis
Flaneur / Gentleman Amateur
Member of the I.B.M - Ring 25
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Dave Bonsall's PropDog (UK) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL