The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Ronn Lucas VENT-MASK (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
We are proud to announce the release of the official Ronn Lucas VENT-MASK!

Ronn and Joel Hodgson are also offering Performance Rights for those that are using other masks and want to give back.

Watch all the videos and read the content on the page to understand what they are doing.... it's very cool!

Here's more information at http://www.axtell.com/mask.html

Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Steve - I've already congratulated you on working with Ronn and Joel to make this happen, but want to say it again. The masks have been the subject of controversy for years. People swear it was around long before Ronn started using them. People have made masks available and others, including myself have purchased and used them. As someone who has earned income based on the performance with a mask prop, I have no trouble purchasing the rights. (I'm also getting two of the masks - I know an Axtell product will be worth more than I pay.) There will be some who say it isn't needed. I'm sure many will scoff at the idea. But to me, it is the right thing to do for so many reasons. The least of which is to thank Ronn for being an inspiration over the years.

Again - many thanks for making this available to the community!
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

axtell
View Profile
V.I.P.
Steve Axtell
2126 Posts

Profile of axtell
Than you Tom! Our Vent-Masks are being made by Randy Simper the builder of amazing puppets and mechanics. He worked on Ronn's first masks, Alf, Ronn Lucas' Scorch, and tons of movies like Men in Black, Mighty Joe Young, etc. They will be awesome. We are so glad to be part of bringing this story to a wonderful chapter and Ronn and Joel are so happy with the reaction to the project!
Axtell Expressions, Inc.
Pro Puppets, Magic & Animatronics
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Ronn Lucas VENT-MASK (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL