The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Knights of Sleights Magic Fraternity Flea Market (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Yes, we are now only about 8 weeks from our annual magic flea market (for the 33rd consecutive year)!

Once again, it will be held at the Diplomat West, located at 681 W. North Avenue in Elmhurst, Illinois. The doors open at 7 pm. and the affair usually last until about 10 pm. We will have 40 tables housing about 35 dealers selling magic from books, DVD's, to all types of apparatus & Illusions.

Entrance fee this year is $10, but each attendee will receive the first ever "Knights of Sleights Magic Fraternity" CD that will include over 60 Easy & Effective Magic Tricks & Routines, contributed by our membership. This CD is valued at $25 and will be available after the flea market for that price, probably from Midwest Magic (our home base).

For the past years, we have had an average of 150+ attendees that have returned again and again to take part in this store house of magic being sold at fantastic prices. We hope to again see you there, and please past the word to others who may benefit from this meeting with other magicians, magic hobbyist, and collectors that come from not only the Chicagoland Area, but many farther Midwest locations.

Any questions, please e-mail to me and I'll be glad to assist if I can.

Freddy Fredricks, Dean
Knights of Sleights Magic Fraternity
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Jack -

They got the Who?, What? and Where? but the When? is a little sketchy.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Https://www.facebook.com/KnightsofSleigh......?fref=ts

7 PM. Those Knights like to keep their information slight. Makes it more mysterious.
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
OOPS! Sorry about that guys.

Date: May 18, 2016
Location: Diplomat West, 681 W. North Avenue, Elmhurst, Illinois.
7pm

Thanks for the heads up and the help!
Jack Skalon

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I plan to be there again! I always find some new toy! It's a great event!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
I look forward to seeing you there Michael. To me, the hang alone is worth the price of admission.
Jack Skalon

jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Reminder

Yes, we are now only about 3 weeks from our annual magic flea market (for the 33rd consecutive year)!

Once again at the Diplomat West, located at 681 W. North Avenue in Elmhurst, Illinois on May 18th. The doors open at 7 pm. and the affair usually last until about 10 pm. We will have 40 tables housing about 35 dealers selling magic from books, DVD's, to all types of apparatus & Illusions.

Entrance fee this year is $10, but each attendee will receive the first ever "Knights of Sleights Magic Fraternity" CD that will include over 60 Easy & Effective Magic Tricks & Routines, contributed by our membership. This CD is valued at $25 and will be available after the flea market for that price, probably from Midwest Magic (our home base).

For the past years, we have had an average of 150+ attendees that have returned again and again to take part in this store house of magic being sold at fantastic prices. We hope to again see you there, and please past the word to others who may benefit from this meeting with other magicians, magic hobbyist, and collectors that come from not only the Chicagoland Area, but many farther Midwest locations.

Any questions, please e-mail to me and I'll be glad to assist if I can.

Freddy Fredricks, Dean
Jack Skalon

MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Its that time again:

34TH ANNUAL KNIGHTS OF SLEIGHTS FLEA MARKET

This annual event will be held at the Diplomat West Banquet Hall 681 W. North Ave. on the
north-west corner of RT 83 and North Ave in Elmhurst IL . The Magic Flea Market will be
held on Wednesday May 17th, 2017 doors open at 7PM. General admission is $10.00.

We once again will have 40 tables, with rental remaining at $35 per, check in time for dealers
will be in by 6 pm with doors opening for buyers at 7 pm. Let's once again make this annual
affair a "Chicago Happening" as was described by our own Jay Marshall in the past! Hope to
see you there.

Once again all table confirmations should be made with me ASAP!

Freddy Fredricks, Dean
We highly recommend that tables be purchased in advance. The tables fill quickly and dealers
are turned away at the door due to lack of space.
For table reservations call Freddy Fredricks at (847) 669-8241 or email him at
kqkeeper@att.net .
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
A reminder that tonight is the night.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Knights of Sleights Magic Fraternity Flea Market (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL