The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Asi Wind seminars (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joe Brewer
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Joe Brewer
So how was it? I guess nobody will be able to talk about specific things, but were many new effects taught or was this more about making existing effects more effective?

Joe
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I was there this time around. Asi was very generous with his time - it said 3 90 minute classes, for a total of 4.5 hours, but I think we were closer to 7-7.5 hours by the time we finished. Asi wanted to make sure we each had our individual questions answered. He shared tips, experience, and insight on various topics that are published works as well as some things that are unpublished as of yet that are his own material. I would say that just through talking about this material and getting into the details of it all, it will help me make existing material I do better as well. I can take some of the principles/ploys/etc. and add it to my own work. Overall, I felt it was definitely worth doing and I'm glad I took the chance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Asi Wind seminars (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL