The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Contact Management software for Magicians (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spcarlson
View Profile
Veteran user
Minneapolis MN
355 Posts

Profile of spcarlson
Contact Management software for Magicians

I am trying to make the move to better client data management. There are numerous software programs out there catering to many different professions.

Any one out there have any good success with a particular program that lends its self well to our profession?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steven
Legendary Creations

from Merlin to Marilyn

www.MagicalArtCreations.com

www.StevenPaulCarlson.com
JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
670 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
Most of the CRMs for entertainers lack integrations necessary to give you true analytics and business insights (lead scoring, behavior based automations, etc.).

I've used everything from insightly, Zoho, Microsoft Dynamics and on and on. I've finally settled on ActiveCampaign. It's the only tool that combines email marketing, CRM, and automation and I've had incredible results.

Hope that helps.

Josh London
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2083 Posts

Profile of jlevey
Some of you may recall a well-respected CRM tool called ShowBiz. Now, Michael Carducci, has revised and morphed this tool into the newly launched Mago Talent CRM Booking system for Professional Performers. It too, incorporates email marketing and automations into its many practical booking functions. As a beta-tester for Mago-Talent for the last 4-5months, I can honestly say that this is an exciting, effective and user-friendly booking tool that will make your inputting of valuable prospect, client and follow-up data a breeze.It's actually fun to use (and addictive!).
And with template letters, that can be easily customized and sent out to your prospects while you sleep, on pre-set launch dates, you can leverage results exponentially.
I encourage you to check it out asap, as you can sign up now with a special guaranteed 100 % percent refund offer f it does not meet your needs or expectations.
However, I genuinely believe that serious performers that book their own shows will try out this new automated booking system and never look back! Smile
Just click on the link below and check out the "Learn More" tab at the top of the page, and you are off to the races!
https://mago.co/Account/Register?afmc=1o

Jonathan
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
jlevey
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
2083 Posts

Profile of jlevey
I realize that the may sound like a plug (and in a way, it is), but since I am a very strong believer in the power and user-friendliness of Mago Talent CRM software, I cannot resit posting my accolades, once again. The fact that it is a CRM software designed specifically for entertainers by an entertainer (who is also a top-notch programmer/coder), means a lot to me (and all the other Mago subscribers). As fellow Magic Café members know, that have followed this thread, I have been using Mago Talent Booking system daily for more that 6 months now, and I continue to find it extremely robust --able be used not only on my desktop PC, but also at Starbucks (on my iPad) and on-the-go in my car en route to and from gigs (on Smartphone). Most importantly, for my needs,it has the ability to generate automatic responses/templates that are personalized and targeted (and sent out) in a timely manner. In addition to it serving as my primary Contact database, I also like its in-house calendar and tracking system for leads, gigs, and emails, as well as its ability to send customized price quotes and so much more. There are also webinars and veery clear video tutorials offered for added support. And the creator of this Gig-Booking tool, Michael Carducci, along with his tech support team, are tweaking it almost daily (based on the real-time feedback and needs of its subscribers, with new and even more practical features soon to come. There is even an online Q & A Discussion forum set up for subscribers to assist one another. Although certainly not for everyone, if you are seriously considering investing in an online CRM system built specifically for entertainers, I genuinely believe it is worthwhile to check this one out before finalizing your decision: ...just my 3 cents. Smile http://mago.co/Account/Register?afmc=1o
Jonathan
Max & Maxine Entertainment
Magicians with a touch of comedy!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Contact Management software for Magicians (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL