The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » #267 Mini Buds - Cobra Dance - Priceless - Vanishing Ring 4/27/2016 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20177 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Here is the latest many will want to watch this week.

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
460 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
When I looked at the trailer for the Vanishing Ring box, the first thing I thought of was a ring box I got from Daytona Magic 12-13 years ago. When I saw the price for SansMinds I looked at Daytona to see if they still carried mine.

https://www.daytonamagic.com/ring-box-cc064b.html

Going by the review (ignoring the trailer), I think it can do everything the SansMinds box does at less than 1/5th the cost.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
20177 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Xpilot, you are correct, sort of. I just purchased the Tom Yurasits Ring Box from Tom and received it last week. It is not perfect by any means and I had to do some adjusting to get it working. I would not put it on the spectator's hand for any length of time, but set on a stand or table in full view.

I would call it a poor man's alternative to The Vanishing Ring Box.
Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1046 Posts

Profile of NFW
Haven't watched this for ages...nothing of interest but fun to watch...
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11636 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Priceless review....surprising. Smile
wil3923
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of wil3923
Just purchased Cobra Dance because of clearance sale and curious looking into it, I think this release can be improved by adding routines of using the gimmick. I am not disappointed with the product as I think with the right angle and audience management, your spectators will be amazed. There are only two routines taught in the tutorial, one is the demo and the other is a transformation using a lighter and coin. I think this release is a bit rush, more details should be added into it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Product Review from World Magic Shop » » #267 Mini Buds - Cobra Dance - Priceless - Vanishing Ring 4/27/2016 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2017 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL