The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » #269 Larry's Lock - Sealed - Dream Act - Together (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Review # 269 Larry's Lock, Sealed, Dream Act, and Together reviewed on May 5, 2016

If you want higher quality HD, then click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DlSZditFkQ
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
TOGETHER Looks Great !
Tally_NSA
View Profile
Loyal user
Essex, UK
222 Posts

Profile of Tally_NSA
I have Sealed 2.0 by Menny Lindenfeld, and it is absolutely astonishing! A real Magician fooler, and looks like real magic. And whats more - it is a workers effect. It is so clean, you can do it almost anywhere. I only buy 2 or 3 card effects each year, and I bought this after a Magician friend of mine showed me - and fooled me! - and I bought it straight away, it was/is that good. Well worth the £64 (which is a lot for a card box trick) asking price.
StanleyRosenhouse
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of StanleyRosenhouse
Sealed 2
I'm trying to wean myself off of card tricks but sometimes it's difficult.
This looks good but:
I hear a clicking sound in the trailer whenever the deed is done.
Is that typical?
Stan
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I was reading some reviews on the Penguin site about Sealed 2.0 and they said the gimmick is noisy.
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Sealed 2.0 -- I had it demo'd for me, and it was pretty noisey.

Having seen the workings of it, I'm still kind of mystified when I see the trailer -- how clean and gentle it looks.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
You have to do a DL when performing together , so are you holding the deck when you Rip the card ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » #269 Larry's Lock - Sealed - Dream Act - Together (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL