The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confundamus by Prof BC (149 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2016, George Hunter wrote:
This batch does not contain the box that first came with it but, preferring a pouch, I would not have used the box anyway.

George

I was disappointed that this batch does not come with the box. But no biggie........won't have an impact on the effect
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Makes it more fun searching for the perfect container in antique shops. On that note what minimum diameter disc is needed for those who have sourced one already please?
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
The box that was supplied external measurements are 3 1/2"D x 3 1/2"W x 1 7/8" tall. All you need for actual interior space is 1" tall & 3" x 3"( 3"D x 2 1/2"W smallest space needed you can go if you find an odd sized box ).
I've found nice old little boxes close to that or a tad bigger at Salvation army stores, or an art supply store like Micheal's art store has little wood boxes you could stain & age.......
Hope that helps.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
God bless craft and office supply stores.
I think I have more fun in those places, than looking through Penguin.
Sigh, it's a disease Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I honestly prefer the bag. It fits in my pocket and I can take the props with me anywhere, except a metal detecter ..... Smile I showed the props around at T.C. Tahoe's Video Viewing party in Florida Sunday night and everyone loved them!!!! I also like to perform a logic problem similar to Tequila Hustler with two of the pieces .. Fits right in. If you own this and Banachecks Ring of Truth or Tequila Hustler ..PM me if interested. Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Interested, and PM sent Smile

-Theodore Annemann
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2016, 252life wrote:
Interested, and PM sent Smile

Thanks. For the rest of you, I'm leaving on vacation Thursday so tomorrow is my last chance to share with you. Over the phone as always Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Much appreciated Slim, thx

-Theodore Annemann
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1226 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
Vic and I had talked about doing a box for this. If anyone is interested, please pm me or contact Gemini.
Marc
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Sir
Just my opinion, but I feel like a custom wooden display plate/disc would be more interesting than a box. My mind swims with visions of all sorts of arcane symbols on it. I also think a matching small wooden devil figurine and an old wooden die to offer our specs the option of absolute chance would be outstanding.
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
844 Posts

Profile of roblane
I like your thinking, Sir!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Goodies by Prof BC, Box by Marc Charisse...Fantastic! A match made in Heaven.....or Hell...Count me in please Marc. (Dependant on how far Pound Stirling continues to drop against the Dollar! and if it does whether you'll take payment in English Rhubarb and Gooseberries!)
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2016, Sir wrote:
Just my opinion, but I feel like a custom wooden display plate/disc would be more interesting than a box. My mind swims with visions of all sorts of arcane symbols on it. I also think a matching small wooden devil figurine and an old wooden die to offer our specs the option of absolute chance would be outstanding.

Sounds great! Someone make this happen!
George Hunter
View Profile
Inner circle
2015 Posts

Profile of George Hunter
Yes, a period-looking plate and die would be wonderful.

What kind of plate are you guys using who already perform this effect?

George
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Just received mine today. I too like just the bag.
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Of possible interest to my spooky friends. Our new treasure fits nicely into the Traveler Wallet by Jeff Copeland.

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S20963

https://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafe......Copeland

It also offers a little something extra that has my mind racing for a bonus effect.

Craig
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Ooooh, that is an amazing suggestion, Craig!! The Traveler is just the right shape and size, isn't it--almost like a custom fit...

I think you just pushed me off the fence for that wallet, man. Thanks for a GREAT idea!

Seth
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
You are most welcome Seth. Please note I have started a Confundamus thread in the Crypt to further explore all things Confundamus.

Craig
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Craig, that is an awesome suggestion...and the wallet looks odd enough to make sense. I was debating whether to purchase this, and this suggestion may seal the deal.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Bogbadger
View Profile
Special user
England
626 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
Thanks Craig, great idea, already had the Traveler on my wish list to use with some coin effects and knowing it will link with Confundamus is the icing on the cake!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confundamus by Prof BC (149 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL