The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Realm of Faerie: Spyderwort by PROF BC (42 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Its not sold out or released yet, Vic listed it as sold out until he receives them in hand then he it will show ready to order.
If you sign up for newsletter, you will have all 1st hand info & updates on these items & future projects in the works.

Oh & congrats to Paul Prater & Vic, awesome news !!
Peregrine
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Peregrine
Thanks for that information. I'm very glad to hear that. I will definitely sign up for the newsletter.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I'm very sure the 1st batch will sell out quickly. If you miss round 1 rest assured the good Prof will be mixing up the next batch faster than a fairy wings appears !!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Ordered, now back to bed....lol
I love that Vic has these set up for immediately download of pdf's after payment, efficient & great to read up while waiting for the mailman 😊
Thank you Vic !
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Ordered.......and reading the manual already
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
Peregrine
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Peregrine
Ordered it and already devoured the PDF. I can't say I fully understand it yet, that will come with another read through or two. But I can say reading it makes me very glad I ordeewd it. I also really like that with a few small household items you can begin practicing right away, just based off what's in the PDF.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Been reading thru the pdf & like the different handling for this vs Confundamus. They both have they're values for me, Spyderwort is a great lighter version with its own personality !
Just recieved my shipping notice so I should have it Fri or Sat,
Awesome customer service, thank you Vic & of course the good Prof 😀
Peregrine
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Peregrine
I'm jealous! I'm still waiting on my shipping notice. One thing I really like from the pdf alone is how 'adaptable' the handling is. As you say, it's on the lighter side and full of personality...but it would be very easy to make it a lot darker, or even adapt it to other routines.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Bit the bullet an ordered. I will be using this for local festivals next year.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Peregrine
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Peregrine
Apparently jealousy is a powerful force. I just received my shipping notice too. I can't wait for it to get here!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Yes & the force was with you ! My shipping shows should receive Fri,hmmm guess I'll take Fri off, I have permanently installed a recliner next to mailbox.....lol
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
I just got this out of the mailbox! I love it already! And on my way out to check the mail I found a ring of mushrooms in the soil around my front porch! Coincidence? I think not.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
It is a funny coincidence indeed, for (also in Georgia) I had a full ring of mushrooms sprout just outside my workshop while I was making up this batch.

If Vic had a faerie ring pop up in NC this week, we would have the hat trick!

BC
Phasmologist
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Ok my apologies to Vic & the good Prof, I received this Fri afternoon late on the 2nd mail run last week but been side tracked & did not yet get a chance to post about it.
SOoooo - I ABSOLUTELY love it !!!! I love the detailing & color that you created with this Prof & he flip side bottom design under the clear is just SO cool !!!!
The 3 game pieces are really neat & love the way everything sits inside the top "flower" as I call it. The 3 game pieces are simple yet each one, well just darn neat little figures ! ( I do love the mushroom one ). I plan on staining the 3 thimbles & maybe the die just a bit, just not sure yet as to color ( have a few different ideas not settled on ).

I spent the 1st 2 days & evenings when I got home playing with it & really love how this version plays, I like my Confundamus but this really tickles my fancy. For some reason I took to the directions/moves of the workings better than Confudamus & actually better understand Confund with Spyderwort even though the moves are mostly similar, I actually like the moves that play out with this a little better.
For $135, with shipping I feel I got one heck of a deal considering the work & detail that the Prof put into this as I expected & would have payed more than it is being charged,
Spyderwort hats off to you Prof !!

Haven't had a chance to take it for a real world test drive yet, but hope to this weekend & next Sat as a little entertainment at my best friends nieces wedding reception Smile
Now I have a nice collection of boxes,etc & originally thought 1 would work but once I had SW in hand soon found the item I as going to used to put it in was just a tad too small,......BUT I stopped off at my fav local Salvation army shop & I could not believe that I fount the PERFECT carry case for this !! It's round & just fits SW like a glove & better yet it has an old world look to it & just cost $1.50 !! It's like a miniature round tall hat box with a dark red-brown thatch leathery look & an old age looking handle on top . I actually looks like something that the Prof could have made as an elite item carry case for this (IMO). It looks like an item that a place locally called Pier 1 Imports probably sold few years ago. So my Spyderwort proudly sits nestled inside with a small round piece of aged leather that I use to put under the game table when its upside down in play so as I turn it I don't scratch or damage it.

I will be keeping an eye out for more of these cases in case someone might want one, no promises that I will find any but I will be looking for more or if they are still being made.....

Again thank you to the good Prof for this & VIc for his speedy & efficient shipping & responses to a question I had on this.
Hoping others have received theirs & post thoughts & if they've had a chance to use theirs yet.
Mad0hatter
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Mad0hatter
So I like my spyderwort but I'm not 100% in love with the props. So I'm working on something more my speed. I'm making some "runes" based on witch runes but with the idea that they're for use by the good folk. In the end I'm hoping for a useable fortune telling tool where some of the pieces double for playing the game.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Realm of Faerie: Spyderwort by PROF BC (42 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL