The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Correct Paper to use (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rynku
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of rynku
I am currently in the process of making some flash product of my own. I do have the chemicals required and safety gears.
The reason I decided to manufacture my own flash products is because the import restriction from usps. I know some guys in my country who also manufacture their own flash paper. But instead of using paper, they use tissue. The fire is okay, I guess. But the problem is, tissue don't have stiffness or rigidness to it. The last time I touch a real flash paper was 9 years ago. And I remember quite vividly that it was indeed a piece of paper. Not tissue.

Mu question is what is the type of paper commonly used for manufacturing flash paper? Thank you.. Cheers!
john wills
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of john wills
It's made from blotting-paper.
But now a WARNING:
It's not simple: I have the chemicals and the paper......
Prepare it open area, away from buildings etc., use rubber gloves and ASK A CHEMIST HOW THE HANDLE THESE CHEMICALS
rynku
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of rynku
Thanknyou!! This is a great help. I have made flash cotton my self. And yes.. It is a very nasty process. The fumes can actually kill someone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Correct Paper to use (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL