The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Don Drivers building the tip bally (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Hi guys,

Are there any workers here who regularly use the Don Driver Bally. I'd be interested in asking a few questions.

I purchased the downloads a while ago, haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

Rich
cbguy
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of cbguy
TRY IT...

Then ask question!
TheRealMagicMike
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts

Profile of TheRealMagicMike
It works great... When I first started using it, I had a ton of questions as well... you don't need to do it as well as Don does, and you don't need to do it exactly as Don does it... you just need to do it and the results will come.

I can tell you it "feels funny" when you first start doing it, because for most buskers it is not what you're used to doing to draw an edge or a crowd... but it works. In fact, I've learned much more than just the Dollar Bill Bally from Don... the psychology behind it is very valuable and you can come up with your own twists by using the basic method and just getting out there and forcing yourself to get started with it...
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Quote:
On Sep 21, 2016, TheRealMagicMike wrote:
It works great... When I first started using it, I had a ton of questions as well... you don't need to do it as well as Don does, and you don't need to do it exactly as Don does it... you just need to do it and the results will come.

I can tell you it "feels funny" when you first start doing it, because for most buskers it is not what you're used to doing to draw an edge or a crowd... but it works. In fact, I've learned much more than just the Dollar Bill Bally from Don... the psychology behind it is very valuable and you can come up with your own twists by using the basic method and just getting out there and forcing yourself to get started with it...

DITTO
Don
SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Thanks all
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
I don't use it because it doesn't fit. Having said that. I've watched Dan and Ward Hall turn whole tips with it. It's a blind opening, so it fits anything.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I just bought this and thought it was really interesting. Definitely worth a try
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I use it all the time to build the tip for our flea circus. Try it, it works! I did trim it down for time's sake, but it still stops folks.
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
349 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Sooooooo... does anyone have a link for this? I checked magicpitch.com and it said the domain is up for sale.

The YouTube video looks interesting.

Gary
TheRealMagicMike
View Profile
Regular user
Las Vegas, NV
178 Posts

Profile of TheRealMagicMike
Don sold the rights to all of his DVD's some years ago. Here is a link to purchase his material: http://www.lybrary.com/don-driver-m-78510.html
Chatterbox41
View Profile
Veteran user
Atlanta, Georgia
349 Posts

Profile of Chatterbox41
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2017, TheRealMagicMike wrote:
Don sold the rights to all of his DVD's some years ago. Here is a link to purchase his material: http://www.lybrary.com/don-driver-m-78510.html

Very Cool! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Gary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Don Drivers building the tip bally (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL