The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Unholy Grail - Prop-Less Mentalism Release (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Its curious, in all three threads that are currently on the top of the page because you bumped them, it feels like the majority of the posts are you offering them at discounted rates Smile

All the best,
Dan
Jessica Love
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Jessica Love
15 months ago there was only 1 copy left for sale. Now there’s a 40% off Sale. How does that work? x
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2614 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Seems like he's having trouble getting the last copy to sell.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
40% off....what price actually?? Curious myself.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
OTTOEMEZZO
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of OTTOEMEZZO
Thank you everybody for your interest. The original price of "Unholy Grail" is $149.

Thanks,
"The Swan Song" is my last release to the mentalism community. Only a few copies remain!

"Unholy Grail" is now available! Features Perfected Day for Any Date, Ultimate PK Touches, Triple Drawing Duplication, and The Presence (my ghost effect)! Everything is 100% prop-less!

"Tres" LIMITED EDITION e-Book contains my signature "No Touches" PK Touches! Now SOLD OUT!

"Reverie" is for sale! Features extremely strong, 100% prop-less mentalism effects!

"Secret Files" is NOW AVAILABLE directly through me. Contains the EASIEST DAY FOR ANY DATE version!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Unholy Grail - Prop-Less Mentalism Release (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL