The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Brett Sherwood (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Has anyone been to sherwoodmagic.com lately? Brett updated his site and has some new cups, especially his Midi cups, they're beautiful. Take the time to look at his Wands, OMG they are beautiful.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Http://www.sherwoodmagic.com/index.php

Dang, his wands our outstanding! Thanks for the tip MJ. Time to save up!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I've got my eye on the Snakewood. wand. At 280.00 that is a steal! Right now in the US, woodworkers are paying 87.00 per pound for snakewood. The Midi cups engraved are outstanding, I just hope he doesn't do away with the Midi's smooth finish.
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Has anyone heard anything about the progress of the book that Brett was working on?

Nevermind, I should have looked on his site a bit longer. He hopes to release it in 2017. http://www.sherwoodmagic.com/books.php
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Thanks for the tip Jake! I've owned 2 sets of Brett's cups including a set of silver engraved. They all went when cancer came knocking on my door. Doubt I'll ever have another silver set, but I wouldn't mind another set of of the copper. The new wands and case are beautiful!
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I keep flipping from wands to cups, wands to cup lol. I too was in the same situation as you Pepka cancer, I'm in remission and hope you are too. I just wish Brett would get that book to print Smile. All the best to you.
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
Best to you both..
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Thank you Tom.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
Thanks Jake, glad you're doing well too. Here's to kicking cancer in the ***! At one point I had a collection of about 9 sets. Down to one and really don't have the chance to perform the cups very much....but these new goodies are SOOOOO tempting.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On Oct 12, 2016, Mad Jake wrote:
I've got my eye on the Snakewood. wand. At 280.00 that is a steal! Right now in the US, woodworkers are paying 87.00 per pound for snakewood. The Midi cups engraved are outstanding, I just hope he doesn't do away with the Midi's smooth finish.

That is sweet indeed, but my eyes keep going back to the classic silver and ebony. Elegant simplicity.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Ok, I know wheat I'm going to order, the Snakewood Wand with engraved tips and silver engraved set of cups. Brett should start taking pre-orders on his book. He's been working on that book for.a decade now and with Brett's style it can't be anything but GREAT.

Mad Jake Sr.
WisMel
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of WisMel
Great New Website - Fantastic Cups and The Wands Look Beautiful!
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1334 Posts

Profile of Leo H
He is once again taking orders for his next run of silver engraved cups. The new price isn't that much higher from the last run in 2007.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
OMG there goes Christmas for the wife and kids LOL
ekins
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
513 Posts

Profile of ekins
Silver prices are down from what they were a few years ago so it's a relatively good time to buy silver.
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
284 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
Eagerly awaiting a wand (ebony tips and amarello shaft) as well as 2 cup transporters. If only I had enough for the matching chop cups for the two straight sets I own.
John Gerard
View Profile
Loyal user
Guam
284 Posts

Profile of John Gerard
Received my wand and transporters today. Brett's wand is a beauty, and the leather case is designed so that the two pieces are separate from one another. I was pleased to find that the cup transporters are also large enough to hold the tubing my sherwood cups shipped with. If ever I have to fly with these I'll slap that tube in with the cups just for the peace of mind.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
2202 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
I love all the wands, they are just beautiful , but if I buy one of each wand I want I can't get s a set silver engraved cups. Decisions Decisions. Smile
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Decisions indeed! Just checked past the 'Ever so Sleightly' forum. I suppose timing is everything! I posted mine for sale just a few hours after the last post here - completely without knowing this discussion was ongoing.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
Peckham
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Peckham
I,have the engraved silver set #50mfrom the original run, just ordered a matching chop cup and black wand with engraved silver tips. Can't wait to get them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Brett Sherwood (8 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL